PDA

View Full Version : Help,rear shock eye broke

yfzster
04-09-2008, 06:40 PM
I have a hiper tuned rear shock for a predator 90,the bottom eye of the shock broke,it screws off and I need a new one.Does anyone have one,that they can sell me or tell me how to get in touch with Marthy down in Flordia the guy that sold the hyper tuned shocks.
Thanks

dericsdad
04-09-2008, 10:04 PM
I have a rear Hyper Tuned shock. It has a screw on eye mount on the shaft end, but the other end is part of the shock body. It is all apart, and would need to be rebuilt... can you post a picture of yours, so i can see if it is the same?

dericsdad
04-10-2008, 05:25 PM
Here is a picture of the rear shock i have, not sure if it is the same. you can have it for $30.00 shipped.http://i28.tinypic.com/1ny0hw.jpg

BradLoomis
04-11-2008, 02:46 PM
martin quinn
www.hyper-tuned.com
hypertuned1@yahoo.com

I think he is out of business, but this is all of the info I have now.

yfzster
04-11-2008, 04:47 PM
Thanks guys.

dericsdad helped me out a bunch and I talked to him on the phone for about a hour and realized that I should go with another shock after listening his advice.

THANKS,
dericsdad

dericsdad
04-17-2008, 09:54 PM
DID YOU GET AHOLD OF THE PLACE I REFERED YOU TO FOR A SHOCK? IF THEY DON'T HAVE ONE TO BUILD FOR YOU, I FOUND ANOTHER 11 INCH SHOCK IN THE GARAGE TODAY. IT WILL NEED TO BE REBUILT/REVALVED. LET ME KNOW IF I CAN HELP THANKS, DAN.