PDA

View Full Version : WARNING K&K Graphics poor quality

brandonpeake
04-09-2008, 10:58 AM
I had ran several sets of K&K graphics on different quads i liked the white with the blue since i had a white quad anyways , I have ran them on several quads as far back as 02 and 03 with good luck with them, so I went with a new set to start the GNCC season, GA I DNF's after a mile then in NC the graphic on the left side after the race was peeled off coming up from he back fender toward the front on the tank, I took the precautions to install the graphics properly and after they were set I even heated them to help the glue stick better, I thought I had a good relationship with them, buying parts from them since 2002, but you know the answer I got muse have been a bad batch not even sorry, I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN, I didnt ask for anything free but I expected them to do something to make up for the very poor quality of the product they sent me, So just thought I would share with others, I dont know about u guys but I cant spring for over 100 for each ride
B

Iliketogofast
04-09-2008, 05:53 PM
I'm sure if you told them what happened and that you want a replacement they will give it to you.

infantry317
04-12-2008, 07:37 PM
You may be able to take them off, clean off existing adhesive with thinner (work in one direction, it will come off in a big nasty gummy ball). Allow to dry, then try some 3M spray adhesive and throw them back on. I don't think there's a graphic out there that doesn't have problems after a while.

brandonpeake
05-08-2008, 07:16 PM
well i tried first to appeal to them i have bought well this was the 5th set, and they hooked me with my blingstar bumpers i got the thumb throttle cover brake res cover etc from K & K no response as of now, I hjave spnd thousands with them and they didnt make it one lap at steele creek, im going to call them now, i tried email but they didnt even anwser, very poor customer service