PDA

View Full Version : H2 Front bumper

brandonpeake
04-09-2008, 09:04 AM
I had a guy run a stop sign and hit me in the side and my INS isnt going to cover the brush guard its a load of crap,

anyway its just a small skint place about 2in long by half an in wide, so bending or structural damage was done I have never taken it off but I am sure it is heavy, it is a wrinkle black now not steath or shiny black, I can send some pics if needed.
I thought if you didnt mind I could drop it off at a race and pick it up the same way as I am sure shipping would be vicious.

Is this something you can or are willing to do? Got any idea on price?

Also totally separate question can u match the grey used by ars-fx? I got some parts for my quad id like that color

Pappy
04-09-2008, 09:12 AM
id have to look at the bumper to even geuss price(post a pic) and dropping off is fine

i havent seen the arfsx grey in awhile but im sure i have something to match

brandonpeake
04-09-2008, 10:51 AM
okay the main thing for me was you being willing to do it, ill get a pic of it ASAP , its in the shop right now getting the rest of the repairs done

BTW re u still selling BK Graphics? Do you have a site with pics on them? I need to replace some I had on my honda 450

Pappy
04-09-2008, 10:57 AM
www.goforitgraphics.com

brandonpeake
04-10-2008, 12:44 PM
okay this is not a pic of my H2 - it is in the shop but the brush guard is the standard one hummer GM or whoever outs on the ones that gets them the only difference i know between them is the chrome ones or the black which I have that has a kind of textured feel to it, An estimate on price is fine as i know this is not the typical object you do so I understand if you was to run into unforeseen problems

http://www.egclassic.com/inventory/uploads/266fullflareimage.jpg

It is not bent or anything there is just one small scrape/scuff about 2 inches long going up the bar vertically by the turn signal, I guess u can see now why I didnt want to ship it,

Thanks Brandon, And as for color My H2 is white but I would like the bumper to look as much as possible as if nothing has happened to it

Pappy
04-10-2008, 12:53 PM
if its just the brush gaurd and not the entire bumper, a guess would be around $125

brandonpeake
04-10-2008, 07:42 PM
yeah its just the brush guard,
Thanks pappy, s soon as i get it back from hummer ill take it off and see where we can meet up at