PDA

View Full Version : Best GNCC 90 Limited Quad?

FISH ON!
04-07-2008, 10:16 PM
Ok lets hear it............ What's the best GNCC 90 Limited quad? I've seen some previous posts that liked the DRR but I just looked at the race results and it appeared the APEX has it hands down. The Apex has some good results in the mod class as well.

Pappy
04-07-2008, 10:18 PM
DRR

results show the rider more then the machine although i know what your stating.

and it will also come down to what type of conditions we run alot in this season, so far its been a wee bit messy favoring those who can ride in the slop and those who can prep for it!

STOCKRACING917
04-08-2008, 05:41 AM
We saw some some really good riders have a really tough time at Pell City. I know they've went back home and have been working really hard. Our bikes were lucky and ran really good(thanks to our mechanic). So our riders have been working really hard. The boys they run against are awesome and competition sharpens them each time. Our goal is improvement and run as close to the front as possible. Goal setting has been one of the best things my son is learning. We are anxious for Bowling Green, it is going to be interesting. Good Luck Everyone and be safe.

Pappy,Good to meetcha at Pell City. Nice Pic of Tanner and Jesse on their quads. I got it.. Took a few good ones on track of the rest of our team too. Thanks.

Supporter of;
#917-Tanner Stockton
#89-Jesse Voiles
#15-Cody Shelton
(The kids are our bling bling :D )

STOCKRACING917
04-08-2008, 06:34 AM
I should have used the word KIDS they run against....

That correction is for you: Kelsey,Brandy and Taylor !!!
You girls Rock !!!!!

The Stocktons !

quadracer1
07-01-2008, 05:59 AM
Yea... Cheyanne and Jay Shadron are both racing apex's in the GNCC series and are both winning their classes... Cheyanne races 90 LIMITED (12-15) and her brother Jay races 90 MODIFIED (8-11)