PDA

View Full Version : Prices For YFZ Frame and Misc.

04'400ex'er
04-07-2008, 08:16 PM
Pappy:
I have a YFZ that is torn down and and ready for powder coating. I am trying to find out how much more it's going to cost me to ship it to you than to have it done locally.
Anyhow, go ahead and shoot me a price for each of these parts and give me an estimate on what It will cost me to ship to you from OK.

Here is the list:

Frame and Sub- Candy Blue
Valve Cover- Candy Blue
Clutch Cover- Candy Blue
Clutch Cover Side Case- Gloss Black
Starter Cover- Candy Blue
Left Side Case Cover- Candy Blue
Hubs- Candy Blue
Spindles- Gloss Black
Sprocket Hub- Candy Blue

Also, I have a Bare Performance Gusset kit that I would like an install price on.

I think this sum's it up for now, thanks for the prices.

Oh, and also do you pay for return shipping or do I pay both ways??? Thanks again!!!

Pappy
04-07-2008, 08:26 PM
Yeah shipping that far can be tough. I dont pay shipping but can discount some if its all sent at once

Frame and Sub- Candy Blue $175
Valve Cover- Candy Blue $15
Clutch Cover- Candy Blue $10
Clutch Cover Side Case- Gloss Black $20
Starter Cover- Candy Blue $20
Left Side Case Cover- Candy Blue $25
Hubs- Candy Blue $20 each
Spindles- Gloss Black $25
Sprocket Hub- Candy Blue $10

Install gusset kit $50

I could always charge my regular prices and pay return freight:p but I never seem to hold true to my own pricing because there are so many variables and I do try and keep it reasonable for folks.

If I can help you I will, and if not just keep me in mind if I can do anything for ya in the future

04'400ex'er
04-08-2008, 06:49 PM
Ok, i have a few questions real fast. What is the difference between moly coating and regular powdercoating? Whats the difference between translecent blue and candy blue? Do you have the color black matte and pictures of it? Do you chrome (not powder chrome stuff)? Should I leave all the bolts in the frame or will the powder mess up the treads?

ok this is the color scheme im thinking of going with now.

Frame and Sub- Candy Blue
Valve Cover- Candy Blue
Clutch Cover- Black Matte
Clutch Cover Side Case- Candy Blue
Starter (not the side of the starter that comes off)- Candy Blue
Left Side Case Cover- Candy Blue
Hubs- Candy Blue
Spindles- Gloss Black or the Moly Coat
Sprocket Hub- Candy Blue

also prices for oil tank, brake calipers, and recoating PEP Shock Springs (there red white and blue)?

wats is your turn around time right now?

thanks alot

Pappy
04-08-2008, 07:27 PM
I have all sorts of blacks from matt to high gloss.

oil tank $25-30 depending on color
calipers $20-25 each depending on color
spring set $40-50 depending on color

moly is a liquid coating applied to parts that benefit from the lubricating properties of the moly, aid in rust prevention and wear. (pivot bolts etc)

running about 2 weeks right now