PDA

View Full Version : Who Do You...Dislike?

tgreenz400
04-07-2008, 06:34 PM
^^^ As it says above, who do you dislike and why?

I dislike the people at the DMV because they sure act like the last thing they wanna do is help you.

How about you?

Doober
04-07-2008, 06:42 PM
Employees at stores that stare and follow you like you're going to steal something.

trx400EXtreme
04-07-2008, 06:53 PM
i dislike........strongley(sp) i might add..... the oil companies.

exrider12
04-07-2008, 06:54 PM
My mexican science teacher who loses all of our papers and gives us zeros.:mad:

blacknblue#2
04-07-2008, 06:56 PM
WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!! why couldnt i have been born rich haha

wvspeedfreak
04-07-2008, 07:11 PM
Hillary Clinton

ZeroLogic
04-07-2008, 07:12 PM
Our candidates and government.

04-07-2008, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by tgreenz400
^^^ As it says above, who do you dislike and why?

I dislike the people at the DMV because they sure act like the last thing they wanna do is help you.

How about you?

i know they are a@@holes

tgreenz400
04-07-2008, 07:26 PM
the DMV Or satan's ***hole as i like to call it...

Flyin-Low
04-07-2008, 07:28 PM
I dislike the people who bought my local gas station! They barely speak English, and when I walked up to the counter to buy a Monster he was sitting down blabbering away in some foreign language and ignored me for a while. Then once he finally bothered to get up he kept talking on his phone and took his sweet damn time to ring me out.. Needless to say I told him what I thought about the matter.

Don't get me wrong.. There is one gas station that I often stop at and is owned by an East Indian family and they are the NICEST people you will ever meet. It's just these a-holes that are fresh off the boat and decide they are better than us
:mad:

04-08-2008, 06:26 AM
byrd

54warrior
04-08-2008, 07:31 AM
Hillary Clinton
Barrack Obama

Sam Walton and his family (founders of WalMart)

Jimmy Johnson
Kevin Harvick

Ray Lewis
Chad Johnson

Barry Bonds

Jaromir Jagr

Kevin Bacon
Chipmunk Cheeks (aka Renée Zellweger)

Cheney Kesney
Travis Tritt
Randy Travis

Ozzy
Eminem and that 'type'

OCC

Byrd
Carmichael
Stewart

Honda

450raider
04-08-2008, 08:18 AM
"people who annoy you"
naggers
typical treehugger anti u.s. hippies that live in san fransisco
tony stewart
obama (or the gov. in general)
walmart
moochin skanks
(as said earlier) people who follow you in stores
anyone associated with gas prices
honda (love the machines, dislike the company)
people who think seinfeld is funny - its not!
people obsessed with myspace (kids who act like their life is a soap, you dont know how much of that ive seen and dont even have any kids as friends!)

and thats all the high points, although theres plenty more, i may hit on em later, this is a fun topic :D

tat2dguy01
04-08-2008, 08:31 AM
x1000 for Jimmy Johnson

04-08-2008, 01:43 PM
I hate people. People annoy me....without people my life would be soooo much easier.

ATVMX905
04-08-2008, 01:48 PM
I dislike the following:
honda
dg parts(junk!)
ac parts(also junk)
ac's service
wiggers
n&#^ers
rocky mountain's service
white trash
girls that think they can kick the worlds *****
jason lawrence
people on here that scam people
rap people
druggies
hillary clinton
jeff gordon
george bush
sand ni&^%rs
arabs
people that think their poopy dont stink
paris hilton
brittany spears
my cat, that just coughed up a furrball by me
and any other idiots that i forgot to name

Pipeless416
04-08-2008, 01:50 PM
volvo driving, won't let their kids scrape a knee, short shorts, scarf and knitted sweater wearing yuppies.

JJs450r
04-08-2008, 02:05 PM
most the car sales men around here(deal with em every day part of my job) haha some of theses are good and funny

Hondamaster5505
04-08-2008, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by trx400EXtreme
i dislike........strongley(sp) i might add..... the oil companies.

Don't dislike the oil companies because of the government:grr:

Damn government. They take like $.89 tax per gallon of gas in most places, give or take some. If they didn't charge so much tax on it, then gas would probably be like in the low 2's.
Also, the damn greenpeace scum who won't let us drill on our own land, so we have to depend on other countries for our oil.

My dislikes:

Hilary Clinton
Barrack Obama
Michael Jackson
Government

and many more

HtFoxChick
04-08-2008, 02:25 PM
I hate to think about the things I hate.:(

But, i'm really liking Carl Edwards!:D His backflip really makes me smile!!!:D

Giz400ex
04-08-2008, 02:33 PM
Everybody thats involved in the "White House".:mad:

pro-rider46
04-08-2008, 02:40 PM
why do a few people dislike byrd, i think hes pretty cool.

Yeah i really hate the price of gasoline, P*SSES ME OFF:cuss:

JJs450r
04-08-2008, 02:50 PM
i dont like byrd he has no personality, i was talkin to him and getting my hat signed he seemed like he didnt even wanna be there just mumbles a little bit put a gay smile on his face and walked off douche

Lowcountrydave
04-08-2008, 03:54 PM
Dislikes....

Bad drivers (Idiots who come to a complete stop while entering the insterstate, drivers who turn the corner in YOUR lane and give you a sh!!y look!

Losers who litter.

Theifs.

People who fix things half a!!

Dave

MX MaNiAc 06
04-08-2008, 04:44 PM
Moochin skanks.. drive them around burning up your gas and they dont even have the decency to put out!

04-08-2008, 05:27 PM
Cops. Some good comes from them but not much. They always come out to my house when I ride quad and make up their own fake law about if your neighbor can here you it’s to loud. They come out when I swim to say I can’t swim in that spot because it’s in front of peoples houses which is their own fake law they make up. If I’m out walking on main street at night they stop by me with back up to see what I’m doing when I’m just walking down main street. They will pull over nice cars with a loud exhaust but will let old junky cars with holes in the exhaust go. If you’re a chick they will let you off with a warning and if you’re a guy you get a ticket. If you’re an old 90 year old person you could be mad and hit a cop and they will let them go when if a younger person hits or even try’s to hit a cop you’re looking at 10 years in prison even if you swing and miss. I could go on and on. :ermm:

BlaineKaiser450
04-08-2008, 05:50 PM
hilary clinton

tree huggers/anti gun people/anti quad people

dirtbikers who think they are sooo much better than you

posers/kids that get 110's and think they're the *****

kids that have there moms take them to skool and think that their gangstas

Michael Jackson

illegals

myspace/cell phone obsessed kids

emos

umm i cant really think of any other things at the moment haha

Hondamaster5505
04-08-2008, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by BlaineKaiser450
hilary clinton

tree huggers/anti gun people/anti quad people

dirtbikers who think they are sooo much better than you

posers/kids that get 110's and think they're the *****

kids that have there moms take them to skool and think that their gangstas

Michael Jackson

illegals

myspace/cell phone obsessed kids

emos

umm i cant really think of any other things at the moment haha

thats exactly the same as my list! lol.

You forgot the posers that wear MX gear that never even been within 100ft of a quad/dirtbike.

klutch
04-08-2008, 05:54 PM
I feel the same as Blaine, and Hondamaster lol but i add Obama to the list...

hungus07trx400
04-08-2008, 06:12 PM
People who drive a 1990 Honda Cervix with the purple tint, rims worth more than the car, and the Grapefruit launcher exhaust. I mean really hoss, it looks great. Push that seat back a little further, or is the milk crate you're bolted to maxed out? The "Type R" emblem they sell at pep boys looks really tight though. Your quarter panels are rusted out, your hood is dented in, and your headliner is hanging down to the dashboard, but I bet you put most of your money under the hood. Good Idea, everyone loves a sleeper.....lol.

Hondamaster5505
04-08-2008, 06:16 PM
AHHH

I hate those people.

They take a stock automatic Honda Civic, and throw a loud muffler on it. After that they buy rims, and a body kit that isnt painted to match the car.

You see them on the street flooring it at every stop light so they look cool. lmao. One hell of a drag civic ill say that, haha.

04-08-2008, 06:18 PM
A lot of points I feel the same about. Heres a few of mine most are repeat:

-gays
-emos
-posers
-liars
-theifs
-people who dont use their blinker
-stupid cell phone talking while driving drivers
-obama
-clinton
-dirtbikers who just make whoops and mess up your jumps
-2 strokes that make whoops all the time
-people that watch you while your in a store like your going to take something
-"people who annoy you" lol (watch southpark and see which word i'm talking about)
-druggies
-people who think they are tough but they are not
-old people who drive slow or complain about stupid things like a lawn mower being too loud or something

theres probably more but I cant think of it at the moment.

klutch
04-08-2008, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
A lot of points I feel the same about. Heres a few of mine most are repeat:

-gays
-emos
-posers
-liars
-theifs
-people who dont use their blinker
-stupid cell phone talking while driving drivers
-obama
-clinton
-"people who annoy you" lol (watch southpark and see which word i'm talking about)
-druggies
-old people who drive slow or complain about stupid things like a lawn mower being too loud or something

theres probably more but I cant think of it at the moment.

I agree with all those. But i would add cops. Some cops are good some are just abusing their power... and some are just complete idiots.

Hondamaster5505
04-08-2008, 06:20 PM

HAHA. that episode was hilarious.

Hondamaster5505
04-08-2008, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by klutch
I agree with all those. But i would add cops. Some cops are good some are just abusing their power... and some are just complete idiots.

haha.

I love how they enforce the no-speeding crap, and they fly by you on the highway at 100mph. lmao

Btw, im gonna add you on myspace.

klutch
04-08-2008, 06:22 PM
ok lol

Hondamaster5505
04-08-2008, 06:25 PM
o, and i forgot to add gays to my list. call me whatever you want, but I hate them.

kawiefan
04-08-2008, 06:43 PM
Govt. in general
posers
sand ******s
tree huggers
scammers
hyundai cars

And the most is people that run there dam mouth too much.

04-08-2008, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
Moochin skanks.. drive them around burning up your gas and they dont even have the decency to put out!

ftl

450raider
04-08-2008, 09:31 PM
oh and speaking of driving i hate when stupid people pull out of a store and shoot across to the center turning lane and still do like 45 - right beside you like its friggen nascar or something.

and when im in my f150 with just a cool air intake.....and flowmasters!!! :rolleyes: (ill have my programmer soon then have my fun) yeah anyway you know whats next i stop at a redlight and some intimidated shi*** old truck/weedeater car or another f150 for that matter pull up beside me and gun it when the light turns green and cuts me off...but its not so funny when i almost get hit and pull over and give them a one finger salute and show em my tireiron :D

BlaineKaiser450
04-08-2008, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Hondamaster5505
o, and i forgot to add gays to my list. call me whatever you want, but I hate them. X2 i forgot that one

Pipeless416
04-08-2008, 09:49 PM
a lot of you guys are gonna have problems when you're out of high school with those attitudes..:ermm:

dpizz450
04-08-2008, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
a lot of you guys are gonna have problems when you're out of high school with those attitudes..:ermm:

lol i was thinkin the same thing. half the people (not all) that posted about like stupid drivers and stuff and a bunch of the people that posted on this thread are all 13-16 years old.not that theres anything wrong with that or anything. just saying some of yall are talking about other drivers and stuff and you cant even drive yet. yall are gonna end up real pissed off at everyone on the road and have horrible road rage when yall start driving. just like me :D

04-09-2008, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by YZrida
lol i was thinkin the same thing. half the people (not all) that posted about like stupid drivers and stuff and a bunch of the people that posted on this thread are all 13-16 years old.not that theres anything wrong with that or anything. just saying some of yall are talking about other drivers and stuff and you cant even drive yet. yall are gonna end up real pissed off at everyone on the road and have horrible road rage when yall start driving. just like me :D

And the young ones are the ones that usually try to show off in their $500 cars by going fast pissing other people off.

bluebaron
04-09-2008, 01:29 AM
I hate it when people mix mustard and Ketchup. eww

tat2dguy01
04-09-2008, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by HtFoxChick
I hate to think about the things I hate.:(

But, i'm really liking Carl Edwards!:D His backflip really makes me smile!!!:D

yeah...good to see he is doing well.....oh yeah, i forgot to add jimmy johnson's lover......i hate Jeff Gordon!

04-09-2008, 03:54 PM
lets see, 95% of the 15 year old kids in this thread, and nascar.

klutch
04-09-2008, 04:13 PM
I hate adults who hate kids just because our opinions are the same as theirs. Or guys who are like 17-21 and think because they are older that they are smarter or better... when they are normally just idiots. (Not anyone in particular) Also not all 13-16 year old kids are idiots. (pointed at nofearrider.)

04-09-2008, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by klutch
) Also not all 13-16 year old kids are idiots. (pointed at nofearrider.)

True, but the majority is.

klutch
04-09-2008, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
True, but the majority is.

Agreed.

kawiefan
04-09-2008, 04:55 PM
Soulja boy

Hondamaster5505
04-09-2008, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by YZrida

LOL.

Believe it or not, im a REALLY good driver. My dads lets me drive home from our main street and around parking lots and stuff, and I know that sounds simple but I mess around sometimes:D
But anyway, even my dad said it must be natural.

04-09-2008, 05:50 PM
Another thing I hate is younger teen age girls like under 18. When they get togethor they get so annoying and high pitch and all hyper and jump around like omg omg omg did you just see that guy, omg omg omg look at the cute shirt omg omg I so need them shoes...:rolleyes:

ohsobad_chevy
04-09-2008, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by bajaracer21
Another thing I hate is younger teen age girls like under 18. When they get togethor they get so annoying and high pitch and all hyper and jump around like omg omg omg did you just see that guy, omg omg omg look at the cute shirt omg omg I so need them shoes...:rolleyes:

LMAO :eek2:

Jersey450R
04-09-2008, 06:31 PM
how come no one said TPR yet? Lol, JK man.

416exfreak
04-09-2008, 06:44 PM
The kids who consider themselves 'rednecks' just because they drive a Z71 and go mudding in the ditch.

Posers who wear racing clothing, and dont race.

Stuck up chicks who think theyre above everyone else.

Fat chicks who dress like they weigh 110 lbs.

Your mom, because she jacked the price up on me last night. :devil:

450rJam
04-09-2008, 06:56 PM
I hate winter (too many clothes)

long dresses that cover the babes legs

topped beaches

Hondamaster5505
04-09-2008, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
Fat chicks who dress like they weigh 110 lbs.

EWW theres one of them in my class...:huh

RaptorRacer45
04-09-2008, 07:21 PM
Automotive Industry Designers and the morons who create/design/and build cars nowadays.....JUNK!!!!!!! no matter what brand they are.

Mainly Stupid People

04-09-2008, 07:55 PM
People that no nothing about quads such as my step bro. He just came up to me and said he was going to buy tripple rate fox gas shocks lol. wtf?:confused:

Pipeless416
04-09-2008, 08:03 PM
people who have been banned like 10 times and can't take a hint.

ZeroLogic
04-09-2008, 08:13 PM
People.:o

trx400EXtreme
04-09-2008, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
people who have been banned like 10 times and can't take a hint. lol:devil:

ohsobad_chevy
04-10-2008, 05:42 AM
[B]
Fat chicks who dress like they weigh 110 lbs. [B]

........Fat chicks need lovin' too!! :p

KXRida
04-10-2008, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by Flyin-Low
I dislike the people who bought my local gas station! They barely speak English, and when I walked up to the counter to buy a Monster he was sitting down blabbering away in some foreign language and ignored me for a while. Then once he finally bothered to get up he kept talking on his phone and took his sweet damn time to ring me out.. Needless to say I told him what I thought about the matter.

Don't get me wrong.. There is one gas station that I often stop at and is owned by an East Indian family and they are the NICEST people you will ever meet. It's just these a-holes that are fresh off the boat and decide they are better than us
:mad:

Thats when I just throw down $2 something on the counter and walk out. I don't even care what the change is. It's happened to me at a local gas station. Went to buy a drink and pay for $10 of gas and they ignored me, so I put down like $12 something on the counter and just walked away. The clerk was like sir, sir, I just kept walking. Didn't even bother.

Recently I've been kinda fed up with my one professor. I find the answer clearly written in my text book, and I still get a question wrong. Wtf? :huh

KXRida
04-10-2008, 06:10 AM

haha sorry my 11+ inches of travel turns your jumps into my whoops...

haha yah I know what south park you're talking about. hahahaha

driving wise, I hate the people who consistently pace the right lane at about 5-10mph under the speed limit, then cross over into the left going the same speed. I don't excessivley speed, but it's a bad habbit I'm trying to break. A 75mph lane would be nice. That's usually what I run around. When I had my R6 that was a different story.

bigred74
04-10-2008, 06:30 AM
i absolutley fu--ing hate stupid people, people who cant get through a day without say duh? huh? wait what? yea im in highschool and it pisses me off like no other

Robin Hood
04-10-2008, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by KXRida

driving wise, I hate the people who consistently pace the right lane at about 5-10mph under the speed limit, then cross over into the left going the same speed. I don't excessivley speed, but it's a bad habbit I'm trying to break. A 75mph lane would be nice. That's usually what I run around. When I had my R6 that was a different story.

Ugh I have to deal with those @$$holes everyday when I drive to college! I can't stand it when you're driving a 1500 pickup (me) in the fast lane, trying to gather up speed to shoot up a big hill on the highway, and some snob cuts you off and brings you back down to 60 then rockets up the hill in his POS. Now I gotta pin it to make it up the hill and waste MORE gas. :mad:

KXRida
04-10-2008, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by Robin Hood
Ugh I have to deal with those @$$holes everyday when I drive to college! I can't stand it when you're driving a 1500 pickup (me) in the fast lane, trying to gather up speed to shoot up a big hill on the highway, and some snob cuts you off and brings you back down to 60 then rockets up the hill in his POS. Now I gotta pin it to make it up the hill and waste MORE gas. :mad:

yah sucks doesn't it lol. When I'm driving up to college people do it all the time. On my way back down the mountain, I coast in neutral the whole way down. Can't beat running 800rpm for 2 1/2 miles.

ECOR#8
04-10-2008, 08:25 AM
the people i seem to always get behind on my way home that go 35 in a 50, then when ya get to the only passing zone take it up to 55 or 60 so you look like a real dick if you try to pass them. then back to 35. for the next 6 miles.

450raider
04-10-2008, 10:20 AM
The kids who consider themselves 'rednecks' just because they drive a Z71 and go mudding in the ditch.

Stuck up chicks who think theyre above everyone else

HA! you got my brother and his friends pegged

and agreed about the chicks but the unfortunate thing is that thats like %75 of the population :ermm:

<DRS>GPF
04-10-2008, 10:48 AM
dislike/hate is such a strong word.. though i dislike that sometimes my dark side peeks through and my somewhat envious nature comes out. its probably a result of my growing up very poor(i often heard the term white trash, scum, etc.), but its still a shameful side of mine.

i disagree with politicians, people who take advantage of public aid/welfare/subsidies and those that would kill without need.

still, there are few that i wouldnt share my table with regardless of reasons or race.(though i cant say the same for some that i know)

hungus07trx400
04-10-2008, 12:00 PM
I hate the fact that everyone is picking on the 13-16 year olds for posting. I wish I could go back ten years and have this site. Enjoy and post about whatever you want! Wait till the bills start piling up, you won't even find time to post! Or do what i do, and use them to stoke your fireplace/fill your toilet paper emergency reserve. Then you can roll around this site all day like me :p

Ralph
04-10-2008, 03:25 PM
Don't dislike the oil companies because of the government:grr:

Damn government. They take like $.89 tax per gallon of gas in most places, give or take some. If they didn't charge so much tax on it, then gas would probably be like in the low 2's.
Also, the damn greenpeace scum who won't let us drill on our own land, so we have to depend on other countries for our oil.

My dislikes:

Hilary Clinton
Barrack Obama
Michael Jackson
Government

and many more

Im really getting a kick out of all the people complaining about gas prices and then ripping on hilary and obama.

If i had a problem with gas prices i ceirtainly would support someone who doesnt have any affiliation with oil companys.

Bush is an Oil tycoon. Oil companys have also posted their highest profits ever recently even though oil prices are surging to 4.00 a gallon. When Big Oil Companies Profit, Bush Profits...

So if you dont like obama or hillary that just leaves one person:

McCain...
http://desertratdemocrat.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/07/10/1mccain_bush_hug.jpg

RaptorRacer45
04-10-2008, 04:33 PM
RON PAUL!!! The Independant Party is the only way America has hope anymore, apperently the Republicans or the Democrats can do crap for this nation over time.....lets give Someone totally new a shot at this!

Hondamaster5505
04-10-2008, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
Im really getting a kick out of all the people complaining about gas prices and then ripping on hilary and obama.

If i had a problem with gas prices i ceirtainly would support someone who doesnt have any affiliation with oil companys.

Bush is an Oil tycoon. Oil companys have also posted their highest profits ever recently even though oil prices are surging to 4.00 a gallon. When Big Oil Companies Profit, Bush Profits...

McCain...
http://desertratdemocrat.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/07/10/1mccain_bush_hug.jpg

Yes, McCain isnt that great. Hes too liberal for my taste, but hes a million times better than Hilary or Obama.

Hilary is just a power-hungry bi---
Obama is too young and doesnt have enough experience IMO. Plus, how he fits the antichrist description and a few other reasons.

This isnt a political thread though, lets keep it about things we dislike.

tgreenz400
04-10-2008, 06:07 PM

McCain...
http://desertratdemocrat.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/07/10/1mccain_bush_hug.jpg Stay on topic, i'd rather this thread not get ruined...not just pointing you out.

I also don't like "Gangsters" and everything associated with them.

sideways
04-10-2008, 06:35 PM
i dislike the lack of legal riding areas around my house.
i dislike the 2000 dollar stereo system in the 200 dollar car
i dislike the " new americans" (immigrants) that wont learn the english language
i dislike how hard you have to work to get a small result in life
i dislike the fact that im not riding right now
hmm, im going riding.

NAVA
04-10-2008, 09:22 PM
I especially hate it when I'm driving on the highway and there is 3 to 5 vehicles driving on the passing lane. (Thats why there's a
"slower vehicle" lane people.) So you hope that they don't last minute pull to slow lane when trying to pass them on slow lane. Most of those drivers on the cell phone.

warriorxcr1
04-10-2008, 09:30 PM
the lack of riding areas in new jersey due to people that disrespect and corrode the name of atving...

the civic with the muffler bigger than the rear windshield..

people who wear fox clothing and dont even know that fox makes more than clothes..

people that dump $10000 into a 450 and dont ride..

dirt bikers that say quads cant hang with them..

people that say their quad "does a buck forty stock"

the bands that make bands to be considered cool for having a band...but they suck!!

whoever made the sti a hatchback..

and most importantly... i hate the people that say they are more intelligent because they have a higher grade when in reality you can ask them to turn a wrench and they will not know how to do it. who is anyone to say someone is a smarter person when they are gifted in one section and not the other?

in my opinion a retarded or disabled person is not less than a genius.... the genius just has the oportunity to excel in a world suited for him.

Honda_Matt
04-10-2008, 09:59 PM
I "dislike" people that live in the United states and dont speak english,

I really dislike when you go to restaurants and other places, and they only speak the minimum english language enough to pass.... and they chatter at 200mph in some other language in the background.

O god, I could go on for days, Im not a very nice person.

Ralph
04-10-2008, 10:24 PM
Stay on topic, i'd rather this thread not get ruined...not just pointing you out.

I also don't like "Gangsters" and everything associated with them.

I clearly stated what i disliked

Ralph
04-10-2008, 10:28 PM

Hilary is just a power-hungry bi---
Obama is too young and doesnt have enough experience

I disliked a canidate being called inexperienced because he hasnt had the chance to be tainted and corrupted. :blah:

Moded86R
04-11-2008, 01:31 PM
I don't like how one of my buddies old ladies is a complete rag to him and his still kisses her butt and never hangs out.You don't even need to call him anymore.He's with her!

I hate gas prices of course.Just about everything I like uses gas.

I don't like that I worked at a company for almost 4 years and was getting pretty good at what I was doing.Then the boss hires his own son and 3 of his buddies and now I haven't worked in almost 2 month's.Even though those kids don't know what's going on.And when I used to call the boss he would say I got some work for you this week and never call me.

I don't like the fact that I passed all my test to get into the sheetmetal workers union 3 years ago.My buddy got into his union at the same time and is getting ready to become journeyman making 30 bucks an hour.I am still waiting to become and apprentice and I still have to pay more in dues.(Hopefully this will be resolved before the end of this month)

I don't like the fact I bought a 2003 chevy silverado z-71 and the roof is so thin when you drive down the road with the windows down the roof pops.All they had to do was put a brake or a bead in it.It also makes a weird noise our of the steering system.

I don't like the fact that I owe 3000 dollars on my YFZ and the motor needs a new top-end already.

I don't like going to st joe riding my 400ex and having almost everybike walk all over me down the dragstrip.Even though I have faster bike's at home that are broke.

At the end of last month my g/f bought me a deal where I get to drive a nascar in memphis.We left at 4:30 in the morning and get down there right on time.Only to find out they canceled it 15 minutes before.Now I have to drive back to memphis with gas even higher than it was before.(Should be worth it though)

I could go on and on!

Honda_Matt
04-11-2008, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Moded86R
I don't like how one of my buddies old ladies is a complete rag to him and his still kisses her butt and never hangs out.You don't even need to call him anymore.He's with her!

Amen, I have the same exact friend as you.

But worse.

chevy
04-11-2008, 06:20 PM
i do not like racism

i do not like ignorance

i do not like the fact that since i come from a middle class family the government wont help me pay for college

i do not like it when kids study and get good grades then get made fun of by the kids who refuse to study and get bad grades

05Z400rdr
04-11-2008, 06:42 PM
PA DEP (Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection) and Oil companies. It's all a load of BS.

Landon

450raider
04-11-2008, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by chevy

i do not like the fact that since i come from a middle class family the government wont help me pay for college

I HEAR THAT!!

i also dislike park rangers that give me a $200 ticket for riding without a $40 hunting license (happened sunday) although im not a hunter :D, lets forget all about the weed planting/dealing poachers that run around here, theres bigger things going on, that guy on the kfx dont have a hunting license...oh wait, i think i figured it out

klutch
04-11-2008, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by 450raider
I HEAR THAT!!

i also dislike park rangers that give me a $200 ticket for riding without a $40 hunting license (happened sunday) although im not a hunter :D, lets forget all about the weed planting/dealing poachers that run around here, theres bigger things going on, that guy on the kfx dont have a hunting license...oh wait, i think i figured it out

OMG Something similar happened to me!! Was one of my first rides in a new area i hadn't ridden at much. We got ticketed for not having the right size flags... while people are racing down the levi and wheeling and doing donuts in the parking area.... we get ticketed for the wrong flags... they need to be rectangles... we had triangles...

tgreenz400
04-11-2008, 08:31 PM
I clearly stated what i disliked I understand. Just try to keep this from being a political debate. Please and thank you.

Johnny Minehan
04-11-2008, 09:38 PM
people who dont put a new roll of toilet paper on after they use up one:rolleyes:

mstrfreestyle69
04-11-2008, 10:19 PM
lol, omg and all of that other supid slang

liars, fat chick music, the retards that live in my dorms and rev there engines in the parking lot all night

people that talk s@#& about how they can ride, you take them riding, they suck *** and you have to leave early becuase of them (learned that this winter riding snowmobile)

people that use up half a page for their signature to put in every vehicle, pet and wife that they have had in the past 25 years

ya thats about it.:devil:

Stevie-D
04-13-2008, 02:39 PM
PA DEP (Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection) and Oil companies. It's all a load of BS.

how about our good ol governor opening up state game lands for natural gas drilling. open bidding started last week:D

people that talk s@#& about how they can ride, you take them riding, they suck ***

in my experience, it's always the quiet ones that you have to watch out for, whether its driving, riding, or a gun duel:macho

if you are that good, you let your actions speak for you

kawiefan
04-13-2008, 04:37 PM
Ya them quiet ones are usually pretty smart and know what there doing

mstrfreestyle69
04-13-2008, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Stevie-D
how about our good ol governor opening up state game lands for natural gas drilling. open bidding started last week:D

in my experience, it's always the quiet ones that you have to watch out for, whether its driving, riding, or a gun duel:macho

if you are that good, you let your actions speak for you

exactly, got to watch out for the quiet ones, its one thing to pick on eachother about a what brand you are riding, crashing or what not but saying you are the best "mountain" rider and he was going to teach us flatlanders how to ride, but then us flatlanders out ride him, it was just funny.

Flip_SideEX
04-14-2008, 11:16 AM
Fred Phelps from Westboro Baptist Church.
Came to my college last week to protest the death of 3 of our students that died in a fire, saying it was God because he hates America for allowing gays into our culture.
Here is some reading for your individuals, right from their website:
http://www.godhates***s.com/
Read up on future proceedings. Like protesting a funeral at the death of a soldier, really smart. Pretty soon he will get whats coming to him. Til then, he will continue sueing every counter protest that fails on the ultimate task. If you ever meet up with these people or witness a protest, completely ignore these fruitcakes. And do not do anything physical, they are all lawyers and will sue you for all the money you have. They are out there to get their attention, so dont give them any. Also, research on youtube, some students gave some videos of the protests that happened here.

jesseweaver
04-14-2008, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Stevie-D

yea well i hear open season for Rendell and all gas drillers starts next week. no bag limits:D