PDA

View Full Version : Aftermarket wheels that keep stock offset

02silverpile
04-07-2008, 04:44 PM
Hey guys and girls. I am looking for some new wheels are tires for the razor. Here in Michigan the machine can not exceed 50". Most of the wheel companies that I have seen puts the width over 50". I even contacted my local Polaris dealer to inquire about the "factory" accessories (wheels) and they said it would "probably" put the width at just over 52". Most ITP wheels push the front and rear out too 54". Does anyone know that the polaris chrome wheels make it that wide, or does anyone know of any wheels that allow that width to be kept. Thanks...

troybilt
04-08-2008, 07:35 AM
For what its worth:

I just installed Douglas 12" with 26" Maxxis big horns, and I can tell you they would probably not work with the stock offset. There is a motor mount on the back right side that gets EXTREMELY close to the tire, even with the 1" aftermarket offset. Its requiring me to install another 1.5" spacers to move them out farther.

I don't know about the "Polaris" 12" wheels with stock tires.

They didn't have the offset listed, I have seen them in magazine tests with the RZR. I'll check to see if they increase the width any.

http://www.purepolaris.com/Detail.aspx?ItemID=2876086(PolarisPGACatalog)