PDA

View Full Version : Ride from and To airport??

adrenalinefreak
04-07-2008, 04:15 PM
Was wondering if anyone wanted to share a rental car or just give me a ride to the track friday morning and back to the airport sunday afternoon...

I'd rather not rent a car if I don't have to cause I wont need it...just to get to the track and back...

I'll probably just end up renting car but figured I'd give it a shot...

Let me know!!

CannondaleRider
04-07-2008, 08:03 PM
You might get a better response if you posted this over on the Pit, being that the Pit is mainly made up of WA residents.

adrenalinefreak
04-07-2008, 08:13 PM
Hey thanks that's a good idea! Figured I would throw it out there...may end up getting a rental anyway. Then I am some others have the option of going into town if we need to or to..
See ya up there..

QuadJunkies
04-08-2008, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by adrenalinefreak
Was wondering if anyone wanted to share a rental car or just give me a ride to the track friday morning and back to the airport sunday afternoon...

I'd rather not rent a car if I don't have to cause I wont need it...just to get to the track and back...

I'll probably just end up renting car but figured I'd give it a shot...

Let me know!!

Troys doing the same thing going home Sunday. :p
Donna ,whens your flight? Maybe you can hook up with Troys ride if they are OK with it.
Not helpful getting to the track though.

adrenalinefreak
04-08-2008, 10:56 AM
I depart Las Vegas at 7am and arrive in Sea at 9:40 on Friday

and I depart Sea at 7:20pm and arrive back in vegas at 10:35pmI may end up just renting a car...I thought about just taking a cab but my luck I'd get stuck in traffic and run the meter up!

QuadJunkies
04-08-2008, 11:11 AM
I wish we had a better airport here. There is NEVER good flights out of Boise to ANYWHERE!:grr:
Troy leaves at 6pm on Sunday.
I just found out today he gets to travel round trip with me for round 5! :D YAY!

adrenalinefreak
04-08-2008, 12:11 PM
NICE!!!

Traveling is always nicer with someone riding co-pilot...or with a bunch of funny people!!

RoadTrip!!! Should Be fun...I'll probably be making that drive by myself...woohoo

4Th round if almost here...I'm stressing a lil bit cause my bike is torn down and getting fixed as I blew it up...sucked in a bunch of sand in Havasu...

The hose that goes from my airboot into my motor/crankcase came off at some point over the weekend!!

It has to be done by friday so I can drive it to St/George....:scary: hope its ready

QuadJunkies
04-08-2008, 12:35 PM
Oh man that sucks!!
Chance is doing a rebuild too!!
Were experimenting with some things on Brandons,he has some belt issues last round .
I hate doing that right before a race .:scary:
lol

CannondaleRider
04-08-2008, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies

Chance is doing a rebuild too!!

AHHH!!! haha

I'm so freakin anxious. I have to build my second bike almost completely....but the beginnings of that bike are 1,400 miles away in Puyallup, WA....it sucks to be sitting here, thinking of everything I have to do...But still have to wait till next Monday to even start on it!

....It's safe to say that there is a slight possiblility of me not making the deadline, lol.