PDA

View Full Version : sponsors???

Jnblaster05
04-06-2008, 07:39 PM
so i was curious i have a guy intrested in sponsoring my team he approached my and he wants a resume. Ive never had a sponsor before so i was curious whats in a atv resume and also how do you guys go avbout getting aponsorship from large companys any info would be amazingly awesome thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CannondaleRider
04-06-2008, 07:50 PM
I don't have the time to go over what all should be included in a sponsorship resume.

BUT, just for a quick tip. Spelling and grammar goes a LONG way with potential sponsors.

rollie
04-06-2008, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by CannondaleRider
I don't have the time to go over what all should be included in a sponsorship resume.

BUT, just for a quick tip. Spelling and grammar goes a LONG way with potential sponsors.

Deff, break out the Thesaurus and use some big words, haha

no serious just try to act as professional as possible

Don't do this: " i've been racin for like 3 years and im pretty dope,im 16 and 1/2 years old and im from the united states, my email is...blahblah..oh yeah my names timmy

a good example would be something like this

Hello, My name is Timmy and I am 16 years old. I race a 400ex in the open C class. I run the (whatever series) and have been competitivly racing for 2 years. Last year i finished 3rd in my class. I am extremely interested in being a part of your company, i would promote your product by.......ect ect

thank you for taking the time to read my resume and considering sponsorship

or something like

Name: timmy

Hometown.

Phone number

email address

years racing

classes

2008 quad

Why you want to be part of there company

how your going to promote there product

and so on
:cool:

Bradracer18
04-06-2008, 08:46 PM
I would write it exactly like you do a real resume(for a job). Showing your education might be helpful. Except modify it for awards/wins...your ride...etc.

Then put a cover letter on it, which states some basic stuff....like what you are looking for from a sponsor, your priorities, etc