PDA

View Full Version : Bowling Green, KY

jd100879
04-06-2008, 07:18 PM
Well who all will I get to meet at Bowling Green? I am going to be fortunate enough to make it to yet another ATVA MX National. This will be the last one until Loretta Lynn's.

For those that will be looking for me I will be with Marc @ Hot Quads, if not there somewhere on the track. It is always great to put a face with a name.

Thanks,

Logan #34's Dad
04-06-2008, 10:43 PM
My pretty face will be there! O' and Logan and family too. Hey Jim (James) You need to add Logan Dusenberry to your list. Your products are the best. At least we all know what your crotch looks like - WOOOOOOOOO. :devil:

quadnana7
04-06-2008, 10:50 PM
Hey Jim
Looking forward to seeing you again don't forget we are having the CVT Blvd Dinner on Saturday night and I just heard in addition to the fried chicken we are going to have some fresh fish caught by the greatest fisherman ever Justin Hall with Maximum RPM That man sure does love to fish

jd100879
04-07-2008, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by Logan #34's Dad
My pretty face will be there! O' and Logan and family too. Hey Jim (James) You need to add Logan Dusenberry to your list. Your products are the best. At least we all know what your crotch looks like - WOOOOOOOOO. :devil:

Finally, get to meet the infamous law abiding Rocky huh.......hmmmmmmm....

jd100879
04-07-2008, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by quadnana7
Hey Jim
Looking forward to seeing you again don't forget we are having the CVT Blvd Dinner on Saturday night and I just heard in addition to the fried chicken we are going to have some fresh fish caught by the greatest fisherman ever Justin Hall with Maximum RPM That man sure does love to fish

Ohhhh how could I forget about the CVT Blvd Dinner on Saturday night, thats the reason I'm coming to the race. After the last dinner how could I stay away. Fried chicken was enough to 'reel' me in. Thanks.

hotquads1
04-09-2008, 05:12 PM
got any new products to show off ? this week , James ?
marc

jd100879
04-09-2008, 05:35 PM
Thanks for asking Marc.

As a matter of fact ZTR has a brand new product that will be unveiled at the race this weekend. For those that will be there I will have it on show over at Hot Quads trailer.

I can say it will be a "frame saver".

Logan #34's Dad
04-09-2008, 08:43 PM
Hmmmmmm, You get the idea from a smart man? LOL.

jd100879
04-09-2008, 09:15 PM
Yep, and believe it or not his name doesn't begin with a R or end in ocky! LOL!!! :D

Actually, the idea was conveyed to me through 3 person tier. A told B and B told C and C told me. Sorry I like logic, kinda rhymes though. I don't know person A so it maybe someone who's name begins with a R.

So with all that said, yes I did get the idea from a smart man and like a reporter I can't reveal my source's. :D