PDA

View Full Version : All Honda Tuners !!!

liljhall09
04-06-2008, 06:54 PM
Lets see them Honda and Acura Tuners ....

04-06-2008, 07:15 PM
man its so rare to actually find a CRX that is in good condition. Most are beat up.

Flyin-Low
04-06-2008, 07:57 PM
Sweet car dood.. I bet that exhaust tip adds 30 horse.

04-06-2008, 09:00 PM
Me and my friend were joking around today after we saw this ricer. We said "dude nice Folgers Exhaust! is that NO it cant be, this guy has a Maxwell House Intake!" lol cause a lot of people put them dang fart can exhaust on

KXRida
04-07-2008, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by Flyin-Low
Sweet car dood.. I bet that exhaust tip adds 30 horse.

atleast it's not covered in 10,000 stickers and somewhat resembles a car.

trick450r
04-07-2008, 08:24 AM
is it just a shadow or are those front tires REALLY wide?

mx825
04-07-2008, 09:02 AM
^^^^just a shadow

Titanium
04-07-2008, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by liljhall09
Lets see them Honda and Acura Tuners ....

nice crx. you rarely ever see an unmolested rex anymore. what all mods do you have?

fasterblaster09
04-07-2008, 12:03 PM
when i get a chance i'll post mine. I have a '94 honda civic si hatchback. its pretty quick. im also looking at a crx in mint condition for $1,600

Benjithx
04-07-2008, 04:27 PM
Alright, there was a time that I had a civic and it started out as a stock 2000 SI and...

Benjithx
04-07-2008, 04:28 PM
Forged internals and iron sleeve block

Benjithx
04-07-2008, 04:28 PM
T3T04B

Benjithx
04-07-2008, 04:29 PM
Some toys

Benjithx
04-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Master Chief on the dash (Worked at MS)

Benjithx
04-07-2008, 04:31 PM
Last one...I promise

L0w3r55
04-07-2008, 06:19 PM
nice sexsi plates hahaha, clever:blah:

liljhall09
04-07-2008, 07:31 PM
the crx actually had a stock HF motor with like 220,000 on it but its been pulled and getting ready for the turbo'd B18

XCAdam89
04-07-2008, 09:13 PM
I'll get some pics of my teg tomorrow, its just a 94GSR with a skunk2 Catback, HiFlow Cat, and a full alpine stereo so far.

I'm just debating whether to put more $$$ into it or save up and buy an STI.

416exfreak
04-07-2008, 09:18 PM
I tune a Honda...

I cant ever get the damn thing to run right though...:chinese: :devil:

04-07-2008, 09:27 PM
my friend has a pretty darn fast civic DX. He had an engine swap and stuff. It might have a been a k20 idk but it was a 3.5 liter 4 cylinder and it hauled!!! deffinately a sleeper.

Titanium
04-07-2008, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
my friend has a pretty darn fast civic DX. He had an engine swap and stuff. It might have a been a k20 idk but it was a 3.5 liter 4 cylinder and it hauled!!! deffinately a sleeper.

3.5 liter is a huge 4 cylinder:eek2: :eek2: thats why honda doesn't make one. K20 is a 2 liter.

04-07-2008, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
Me and my friend were joking around today after we saw this ricer. We said "dude nice Folgers Exhaust! is that NO it cant be, this guy has a Maxwell House Intake!" lol cause a lot of people put them dang fart can exhaust on

I think most people have no clue about fart can exhausts. They offer the least amount of back pressure because they are straight threw which is good for power since a cars exhaust makes way to much from all the bends. Then they have that big exhaust tip on them which the only thing is doing no good which most real ricers are looking for the biggest tip.

When people say things about fart can exhausts its so annoying because you put a fart can on your quad. Go look at how a fart can is built and then look at how an aftermarket quad/bike exhaust is made. They are the same.

And people mod their car and then are called a ricer. What about quads? What if you put race plastic on it and a pipe? It looks like a race quad and sounds like a race quad but is still slow. So then you must be a ricer right?

Titanium
04-08-2008, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by bajaracer21
I think most people have no clue about fart can exhausts. They offer the least amount of back pressure because they are straight threw which is good for power since a cars exhaust makes way to much from all the bends. Then they have that big exhaust tip on them which the only thing is doing no good which most real ricers are looking for the biggest tip.

When people say things about fart can exhausts its so annoying because you put a fart can on your quad. Go look at how a fart can is built and then look at how an aftermarket quad/bike exhaust is made. They are the same.

And people mod their car and then are called a ricer. What about quads? What if you put race plastic on it and a pipe? It looks like a race quad and sounds like a race quad but is still slow. So then you must be a ricer right?

i like you style.;) thats exactly what i think when people talk about "fart cans".

04-08-2008, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by bajaracer21

I think exactly the same way. The same kids that call imports ricers are the same kids with exhuast and race plastic on 300ex's, which is pretty much rice its self.

BTW, Eurotuner FTW:D

braaap07
04-08-2008, 05:20 PM
I'm sorry but 4 cylinder vehicles NEED backpressure. That's where you are mistaken about fart cans providing extra power. Unless you're pushing out a whole lotta psi from a turbo or supercharger... the bigger the can, the more pointless it is. Not saying that exhaust won't make it faster... If you buy a properly tuned exhaust, THEN it'll make a difference. I used to have a lil neon project and I put headers with no catalytic converter going to a dual exhaust muffler. When I had a shop install a high flow cat, the car not only sounded better, but had better performance.

And on that note...

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb182/mhp1799/wee.jpg
Front wheel drive cars can't do it like meeee!

haha i'm sorry i couldn't help it.

04-08-2008, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by braaap07
I'm sorry but 4 cylinder vehicles NEED backpressure. That's where you are mistaken about fart cans providing extra power. Unless you're pushing out a whole lotta psi from a turbo or supercharger... the bigger the can, the more pointless it is. Not saying that exhaust won't make it faster... If you buy a properly tuned exhaust, THEN it'll make a difference. I used to have a lil neon project and I put headers with no catalytic converter going to a dual exhaust muffler. When I had a shop install a high flow cat, the car not only sounded better, but had better performance.

And on that note...

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb182/mhp1799/wee.jpg
Front wheel drive cars can't do it like meeee!

haha i'm sorry i couldn't help it.

Ya but have you not looked under the cars? Their are so many bends creating to much back pressure. A straight threw design muffler is only going to take a little back pressure away since mufflers are only a very small part of a exhaust system that create back pressure.

And their are 4 cylinder rwd cars such as eclipse gsx's which are awd but can be modded to be only rwd. Fieros also and some more.
And no exhaust on a 4cylinder car will help much. You gain around 10hp with a new exhaust system and cars are so heavy and most the hp gain is all in your head. On my eclipse I installed a full race exhaust with no cat and 2.5 piping and cant feel much of a gain. And a high flow cat vs a test pipe on a 4cyl car, the test pipe adds 1-2 extra hp more than the high flow cat.

And a dual exhaust on a n/a 4 cyl car is reducing back pressure "alot" and flowing to much.

gojk
04-08-2008, 11:26 PM
My ricer treats me alright......

400exrider99
04-09-2008, 08:25 PM
i hate fart cans soley for the sound of them

450r ride red
04-09-2008, 08:31 PM
today me and my cuz race a civic and beat him with a GRAND-AM

450r ride red
04-09-2008, 08:31 PM
today me and my cuz race a civic and beat him with a GRAND-AM

04-09-2008, 09:11 PM
zomg no wai. you beat a civic!? there so fast!

04-10-2008, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider99
i hate fart cans soley for the sound of them

They make the same sound as any other muffler you would use except for being louder.