PDA

View Full Version : sponsors???????

Jnblaster05
04-06-2008, 06:48 PM
so i was curious i have a guy intrested in sponsoring my team he approached my and he wants a resume. Ive never had a sponsor before so i was curious whats in a atv resume and also how do you guys go avbout getting aponsorship from large companys any info would be amazingly awesome thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drew416ex
04-06-2008, 08:14 PM
I dont know personally but my buddies put on theirs how many years they have been riding/racing, how many wins, etc.

shadowwalker
04-06-2008, 09:30 PM
More important to a Company than wins, is what YOU can do for them. Tell them how you will promote them, whether you win or not. Don't just look for handouts.

flauge
04-06-2008, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by shadowwalker
More important to a Company than wins, is what YOU can do for them. Tell them how you will promote them, whether you win or not. Don't just look for handouts. x2..

A resume is pretty straightforward, at least mine was. I put my name, age, hometown, competition type, current series, accomplishments, future plans, and at the end a paragraph of what basically shadowwalker said above. Being professional helps a lot also so watch the grammer.;)