PDA

View Full Version : where to get blaster/honda swingarm conversion???(not ASR)

NJ450rider
04-06-2008, 08:22 AM
Im looking for a blaster +size swinger that has the carrier conversion for a honda rear end. I dont want the ASR one because were on a tight budget and 700 bucks is way out of price range. Id really like just the swinger itsself and maybe with the bracket for a honda rear caliper. Im not sure if you can use the stock honda one or not.

So if anyone knows of a company(not ASR) that makes/sells just the conversion swinger by itself it would be greatly appreciated!

Anyone one with info feel free to reply.

ZSNOW
04-06-2008, 02:52 PM
your going to have to make your own. lsr does make one thats just a swing arm but its piontless because you have to run the LSR carrier too.

TheNewn
04-11-2008, 01:46 AM
Second company i tried, found one for 525, I'll keep looking for you

http://www.burgardcycle.com/xcart/product.php?productid=100&cat=21&page=1

morse250r
04-12-2008, 03:55 AM
how good are you at fabing? we have put a 250r swinger on a blaster, but it complete swinger axle hubs breaks made a bracket for the shock its a little off set from the honda locating, if you notice on the blaster the rear shock isnt in the center of the bike you have to use some differant spacers inbetween the motor and the swinger and frame, like i said little bit of messing around but it works great we have had this set up 3 years now stock 250r stuff is cheap