PDA

View Full Version : LSR DC-4 LT A-arms 450R trade for JB/walsh

rollie
04-05-2008, 07:10 PM
i have a set of LSR DC-4 LT A-arms for a 450R with 3 rides that im interested in trading for a set of JB or walsh a-arms ONLY, im not looking to sell these a-arms only trade,i have JB swinger and id like the components to match, please let me know

bushwesl
04-05-2008, 08:03 PM
Is the only reason that you're wanting to trade is because they don't match? Or is there something wrong or lacking with the DC-4's? The reason why I ask is because I just picked up a set of DC-4's.

rollie
04-05-2008, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by bushwesl
Is the only reason that you're wanting to trade is because they don't match? Or is there something wrong or lacking with the DC-4's? The reason why I ask is because I just picked up a set of DC-4's.

nothing wrong at all with them, infact i like them alot, id like them to match so if someone wanted to trade id do it, but thats why i wont sell them, because its not important for me to "get rid" of them, just tossing the idea around, if i get no bites, im content with the LSR's

You will love them though, what kind of shocks are you running

bushwesl
04-05-2008, 09:08 PM
19.25" Custom Axis Triple Rate Compression/Rebound Adjustable. How do you like your Fox's?