PDA

View Full Version : xbox360 or ps3

J//FLY
04-05-2008, 03:10 PM
im goin to buy one of these systems on friday becuz gta 4 is coming out tha 29th. so i want to kno which ones has tha less problems.

04-05-2008, 03:34 PM
XBOX 360 have so many more options and cool features. Sure PS3 has some things I like better, but I wouldnt trade my 360 for one.

Ralph
04-05-2008, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by J//FLY
im goin to buy one of these systems on friday becuz gta 4 is coming out tha 29th. so i want to kno which ones has tha less problems.

Ive been trying to stay out of these threads because they are just like "Whats the best pipe for a 400ex threads"

As far as which one has less problems, The failure rate for the 360 is estimated as at about 30% but that could of been fixed by now. The ps3's failure rate is esitmated at <1%. Personnaly my ps3 has frozen up one time and i could not be happier with my purchase.

As far as GTA, some early reviews are popping up saying the 360 has minor slowdowns and does not have a split screen option. Its also said that it is a bit more cartoony which may be a good or bad thing depending on your preferences.

Im sure you will be happy with either.

400ex28
04-05-2008, 04:46 PM
I've played both and personally like the 360 better.

hondaking52
04-05-2008, 04:58 PM
ps3 is going to be way better in the long run,you get a bluray player which is now better because hd dvds are gone, and soon xbox's will have to use bluray disks and sony owns bluray so sony will own part of microsoft...and i love my ps3, vegas 2 is sick!!!!

bcg717
04-05-2008, 05:20 PM
I have PS3 and my roomate has 360, I prefer the PS3 but at the same time he prefers the 360. Everyone is going to have a different opinion, Go play both then choose. I do know that i'm on my first ps3 and my roomate is on his 3rd 360

dpizz450
04-05-2008, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by hondaking52
ps3 is going to be way better in the long run,you get a bluray player which is now better because hd dvds are gone, and soon xbox's will have to use bluray disks and sony owns bluray so sony will own part of microsoft...and i love my ps3, vegas 2 is sick!!!!

thats quite an assumption ur makin there about sony owning part of microsoft one day....i highly doubt that will happen.

to the original question- i love my xbox. havent played the ps3 yet but ive heard from a few ppl that the graphics arent THAT much better and they prefer the 360. but jus like a quad i think its all gonna come down to preference
p.s.- i jus reserved my copy of gta about two weeks ago haha. cant wait. i hope its good. im sure it will be