PDA

View Full Version : HAHAHA. ATV Safety Institute Course

Hondamaster5505
04-04-2008, 05:00 PM
Well, im definitely going to do the ATV Safety Course in Palmerton tomorrow.

Well, to make a appointment to go their for the test, you have to talk to the main headquarters in LA. Well, they kept feeding me all this bullcrap about being on a 90cc or less is mandatory, :rolleyes:

So, I was originally going to use my friends Moto4 badger 80, when we went to call Blockers (where the test it) to talk to them about the test. Being the 6ft tall 200lb gorilla i am, I would be very uncomfortable on the 80.

We talked to the guy, and all he said was:

"Bring whatever he normally rides. I know what its like, my son is 9 years old and already way to big for his 50"

So im allowed to bring my 400ex tomorow. lol.
So much for a safety institute. Im happy though.

klutch
04-04-2008, 05:05 PM
Are they forcing you to do it? LMAO

Half the people never even believe i am 15... Being 6"1 or so... lol I would just say well yeah i am 16... if your not doing REAL Racing then it shouldn't matter IMO unless you are an idiot i mean. lol

Hondamaster5505
04-04-2008, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by klutch
Are they forcing you to do it? LMAO

Half the people never even believe i am 15... Being 6"1 or so... lol I would just say well yeah i am 16... if your not doing REAL Racing then it shouldn't matter IMO unless you are an idiot i mean. lol

No, lol. They aren't forcing me to do it.

Did you ever hear of Trevorton, PA? Well, its another coalmine, but, there's a catch..

You can ride there legally if you buy a pass. To get a pass, all kids under the age of 16 must have an ATV Safety course completed. After that, we're gonna buy a pass to ride there.

Im gonna blow right through it, lmao. All these people like never rode an ATV before, and ive been riding since I was 6. This will be so easy its just a useless cause. Oh well, at least i can ride at trevorton!