PDA

View Full Version : im going nuts

Ruby Soho
04-04-2008, 03:18 PM
so i got all the parts i needed for my 110 to ride it again, and i pulled it out, put in new oil, new gas, cleaned the plug and tried starting it.

it wouldn't start, but it would fire once or twice a few times.

i eventually got it started, and it will idle fine and go in gear, but as soon as it moves, i cant tell if its just the bike tilting foward and back or the wheel turning the sprocket but it bogs down and dies as soon as it starts moving.

and sometimes while its idling i wont touch a thing and it will die. the fuel air mixture is set as good as its going to get, and the idle is at a good spot. anybody have any idea what could be wrong.. im stumped:confused:

04-04-2008, 03:19 PM
how long did it sit? it is possible that the carb needs a good cleaning also

ZSNOW
04-04-2008, 03:23 PM
are you sure that was gas you put in?:D hahaha

it sounds like it does the same thing my brute force does when its cold

does it run with the choke on?

Ruby Soho
04-04-2008, 03:26 PM
it sat for like 2-3 weeks, i'm probably going to clean the carb out good, thats the only thing i can think of.

and yeah, it will run on choke but it doesnt like to

and i forgot to say, i can rev it up fine and great in neutral, and sometimes in gear but as soon as i let the clutch out and it starts creeping it bogs:mad:

bulkdriverlp
04-04-2008, 08:08 PM
is there a stick in the spokes?

Ruby Soho
04-05-2008, 07:24 AM
i figured it out last night after taking a moment to stop and think haha

i was running it on reserve for awile before i broke it, and i realised well i bought this used so i bet you the bottom of the tank is filthy and sure enough it was. what happened was after running it on reserve it sucked in all the chit at the bottom of the tank

so i tore the carb apart and come to found out both jets were pretty dirty, so i cleaned em and walla, it runs fine now