PDA

View Full Version : Nj Riders Look!!!!!!

bigsho
04-04-2008, 02:38 PM
does anyone here ride out at wards pit (not far from SARCO)? also who else rides at claytons? just lookin to meet up any given sunday.:devil:

by the way did anyone see the articles about nj downsizing the rangers by 80 officers, which means closing byrne state forest all together......NO RANGERS AT ALL IN THAT WHOLE FOREST 36000 acres. also many other closings due to budget cuts the article is in courier post i can prolly locate it if ne one is interested. this was in the last week. thank u corzine good bye forest nazzi's:devil: :devil: :devil:

deathman53
04-04-2008, 02:59 PM
how can closing byne state forest be good?? That means even less riding for reg/ins dirbike guys(mostly enduro riders). Does this mean that state forests won't allow reg/ins dirtbikes??? Yeah, I know atv's were never allowed on them anyway, but there is more to the off-road world than atv's.

bigsho
04-04-2008, 03:36 PM
byrne will have limited access per the article. what that means i dont know. it says it will not be completely closed but access will be limited. but there will be no rangers in byrne. there were not alot of details as i said.

exrider44
04-05-2008, 10:09 AM
And how are we supposed to believe you if you have only posted 5 times? For all we know you work for the state.

RoadRage77
04-05-2008, 02:09 PM
Even if they downsize on the rangers, you still have to worry about the local cops-manchester,toms river, waretown-. From what I hear you better have a good jew lawyer on standby.... I wont go back there anymore, as much as i love that place....

bigsho
04-05-2008, 02:44 PM
for all you know im a cop?? what do you think i am setting up an elaborate scenario so i can catch you in the woods? and does it matter how many times i posted?

anyway heres the link: http://www.philly.com/inquirer/front_page/17215267.html

exrider44
04-06-2008, 10:57 AM
I could care less if you are a cop. I'm sure there are both cops and rangers on here that watch this board. I just don't need the 2k fine for getting caught riding.

UNBROKEN
04-06-2008, 04:45 PM
^man u got a 450r they wont cATCH U all they po po got is radios lol, around myway the cops have white 4x4 4 wheelrs and will pull u over if ure on trails that are illegal , man the things cops due to kill out great sport... :grr:

Nick08
06-21-2008, 08:23 PM
hey man i ride at claytons every weekend and i heard wards was a nice spot could anyone give me directions

Tubsy
06-21-2008, 09:57 PM
if you ride at claytons ur fine all they have is security in pick up trucks, they only really chase you if you go on the white sand but you can easily out run them

Nick08
06-21-2008, 10:25 PM
**** THE POLICE!!!!!

Tubsy
06-22-2008, 07:14 PM
^^agree

sunco
07-07-2008, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by deathman53
how can closing byne state forest be good?? That means even less riding for reg/ins dirbike guys(mostly enduro riders). Does this mean that state forests won't allow reg/ins dirtbikes??? Yeah, I know atv's were never allowed on them anyway, but there is more to the off-road world than atv's.

Truthfully deathman - there is not:devil: Its all about ATV's but we won't hold it against you or anyone else that has a dirtbike or ATC. We know yous got that same passion - you just don't have enough wheels:blah:

sunco
07-07-2008, 03:46 PM
7 years ago we started riding as father & sons locally - then started going to Chads. Met u one time. Bailed after 3 years. Moved up to a toyhauler & everyone in the family riding (6) & been hanging at BPG ever since. We have spent alot of $ in this sport from the toys we ride, the truck I drive & the toyhauler to the palces that we camp/ride. - NONE IS IN NJ BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO REGARD FOR US OR OUR FAMILYS

sunco
07-07-2008, 03:46 PM
7 years ago we started riding as father & sons locally - then started going to Chads. Met u one time. Bailed after 3 years. Moved up to a toyhauler & everyone in the family riding (6) & been hanging at BPG ever since. We have spent alot of $ in this sport from the toys we ride, the truck I drive & the toyhauler to the places that we camp/ride. - NONE IS IN NJ BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO REGARD FOR US OR OUR FAMILYS

deathman53
07-07-2008, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by sunco
Truthfully deathman - there is not:devil: Its all about ATV's but we won't hold it against you or anyone else that has a dirtbike or ATC. We know yous got that same passion - you just don't have enough wheels:blah:

I have quads, atc's and dirtbikes. The dirtbikes get the most riding, as its the cheapest and most available riding area. I would love to see more places for atv's to ride, trails that ONLY allow atv's(like pa has), these 5 motorsports parks to finally happen, I would reg/ins my atv's IF there was a legal place to ride them. I would love to go ripping my trx250r down a wide fireroad, but its not legal and too much trouble if you get caught. I hardly ride my atv's now, there just isn't anywhere to ride them and where there is, you have to drive far to it. What is there in NJ, atco, eastcoast mx and then comes far(expensive) drives rausch creek, breezewwod, irish vally in Pa, not too many options.

With my reg/ins/inp dirtbikes, I got alot of legal riding areas, thats what dicatates where I ride the most. I used to ride my atv's illegally all the time, on state land, private, county property. The fines and other stuff is too much if I get caught. No registation, maybe no insurance(depending what atv, every try to insure a trike), fines, then the bike gets impounded. You need to be reg/ins to get an atv out of impound and try to register a trx250r/atc250r that probably never had a title issued to it or lost 20 years ago and then changed hands 10 times. I got 10-20 grand into my atv's, won't chance losing them to the police.

I wish NJ was better to atv's, the state just hates anything to do with ANY offroad vehicle.

sunco
07-07-2008, 07:16 PM
I agree . Did I mention I won the couch race at Breezewood;)