PDA

View Full Version : help w/ offset wheels

mcwilly
04-04-2008, 10:19 AM
We have an '07 90ex. I want to give it a wider stance. I was thinking about getting spacers, but am now looking at getting wheels w/ a 'wider' offset instead.
From what I understand, factory offset for the fronts is 3/3 and the rear is 3/4.
I'm thinking of getting 2/3 offsets for the fronts and 3/5 for the rear. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that will get it 2" wider front and back, right? (1" on each side)

Nichols Atvs
04-04-2008, 11:44 AM
Offset for wheels . The first number is the inside of the wheel from bolt plate to the rim edge. Second number is the outside of the wheel from bolt plate to rim egde. Make sure you order the correct bolt patern. 3/5 will not change you will need to go 2/4 to gain the two inches that your looking for. The front 2/3 will give you the two inches. you may want to think about the spaces you will gain more width . The best thing would be to buy an a-arm kit more $ for the front but you will like the results in the long run. Is this a Honda if it is look under Honda and look up the white knight build etondaddy just put a DC a-arm kit on his.

mcwilly
04-04-2008, 02:23 PM
thanks for the info!