PDA

View Full Version : 05 KX 65 Race ready Trade/Cash

blazen582
04-02-2008, 08:31 PM
Ok, I know this is not a quad. But I know some one wants it!

2005 KX65 With title and book. Runs great, starts first kick.. I bought this bike, spent ALOT of money on it in aftermarket parts, only to find out my son wants to stay on his quad.. I have recipts for all these new parts.. These parts where just put on last week! Recipts to prove.. List: front and rear tires, V-force 3 reed valves, FMF SST pipe, FMF shorty silincer,Pro taper handle bars, new hand grips, ALL new plastic, and a monster energy graphics kit with gripper seat cover. It also has a new chain, sprockets, and brakes. I am sure there is something I am forgeting. These parts have maybe 15 mins of riding time. Not one scracth on the plastic or graphics kit.. Bike speeks for its self. I hate to sell but i am not going to have it sitting in the garage for nothing.. It is full as it is now! I have all the stock stuff that came off of it also, Bars,plastic,reeds,exhaust, ect... The only trade I would be interested in is a mini quad.. For the right quad I have cash to boot.. Otherwise cash only.. I will post better pictures tomorrow. The picture that is posted is from this weekend at Breezwood Proven grounds where my son rode it for a whole 15 mins.. I have the black back grounds that go on the number plates but they where on back order and won't be here untill tomorrow..

Make me a offer..

Davidkeys1@gmail.com

blazen582
04-05-2008, 06:12 PM
Now on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190212606270&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=009