PDA

View Full Version : Preloading

trentoncc24
11-23-2002, 08:22 PM
In ATV offroad fury 2 and some other offroad games has preloading your suspension. How do you do that in real life on a jump?

NTPRacing#19
11-23-2002, 09:12 PM
slow up just a tiny bit, push down on your quad then give it some as you go up the jump and that should preload your suspension

11-25-2002, 07:34 AM
As you hit the face of a jump,,you push your body wieght down on the quad,,this inturn laods the shocks and when you take off the shocks rebound and it will make you jump higher,,but be careful it can cause the quad to do crazy things also if your not prepared..

trueblue450
11-25-2002, 08:21 AM
i always wondered why fury was diff in real life or if i was doing it wrong.. cuz in fury you pull back then push forward.. I push forward then pull back.. :huh

Mity Mo
11-25-2002, 08:30 AM
When you jump from ramp to ramp you should push back then forward. Most of the jumps I have seen posted on this site dont have a rythm section to it. Plus in a race like situation if you plan on passing in any of the A classes you better be able to control that bike and get it back to the ground with the power on quickly. Jumping a quad is the easy part. Landing with full power is the hardest part of MX. Mo:p