PDA

View Full Version : Question about EVS RC Evolution neck brace

fastyz85
04-02-2008, 06:51 PM
hey guys I am thinking on getting this new EVS neck brace to help keep me safer on the track. I wanted to know what you guys think of it especially from the guys who own one; both the good and the bad. I like it seeing how it looks similar to the Leatt brace which i've heard a lot of good things about but is about $250 cheaper. heres a link to the brace:

http://www.motosport.com/offroad/product/EVS-RC-EVOLUTION-NECK-BRACE/?prodId=1164453&sMMY=&cat0=

04-02-2008, 08:42 PM
i think there just released for sale. they look cheap but i wanna no to

WatersRacing
04-02-2008, 08:45 PM
Unfortunately no one has one yet that will be able to tell you what they think. They aren't available to the public yet.

I'm also interested though because I have a Leatt and have had a crash that the Leatt saved me from being paralyzed. I just want to know if I have any other good choices. The price doesn't matter much too me. Just wanna know what fits best and works best.

fastyz85
04-03-2008, 05:26 PM
thanks waters and walsh. yea i like the leatt brace just don't have the cash and although i know price shouldn't be an isue with protective gear that kinda is right now seeing i'm a 16 year old kid trying to race with little support and money, yet i still want to be protected and not end my career quite so early. haha