PDA

View Full Version : New to board

ClownPrince
11-23-2002, 08:09 PM
:D I'm new to the board and I have a question. I have 03 300ex. And I'm looking to get aftermarket parts and i don't know what exaust,bars,tire,misc. The only aftermarket part I have is feet grids(not sure the real name). I'm 14 and I ride pretty good for my age. I had a 97 banshee but I don't like the feel of yamaha. All replies will be appreciated. P.s. ( MY SPELLING SUCKS) AND IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN LOWER MY 300. thanks

Team Outlaw #34
11-23-2002, 08:14 PM
welcome to exriders.com! and those feet grids are called nerf bars....

I would give you some info on what pipe to get....but i don't know to much about a 300EX....

A good pipe for the 400EX is a Pro Circuit T-4 (Just my opinion)....or a White Brothers E-Series....

433rd
11-23-2002, 08:18 PM
Welcome! :cool:

I would first suggest you just spend a few hours browsing the older post, there is a lot of good info, feedback about various aftermarket parts and a bunch of good folks on the forums. After you check out some of the older post, you will most likely have a good idea of what is good and what is not as far as aftermarket parts.

HTH

roostin_dale
11-23-2002, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by ClownPrince
:D I'm new to the board and I have a question. I have 03 300ex. And I'm looking to get aftermarket parts and i don't know what exaust,bars,tire,misc. The only aftermarket part I have is feet grids(not sure the real name). I'm 14 and I ride pretty good for my age. I had a 97 banshee but I don't like the feel of yamaha. All replies will be appreciated. P.s. ( MY SPELLING SUCKS) AND IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN LOWER MY 300. thanks

Exhaust-Supertrapp
Bars-Tag
Tire-RAZR or Holeshot
Wheels-Douglas

To lower it try to contact Durablue...they make lowering kits

250exen
11-24-2002, 09:16 AM
I WOULD DO WHAT 433RD SAID TO DO. JUST SERF THE FORUMS UNTILL YOU FIND SOMETHING YOU LIKE... THEN GET IT!!! I WOULD ALSO RECOMEND THAT YOU GO TO THE LINKS PAGE AND JUST SURF SOME OF THOES SITES AND FIND SOMETHING YOU LIKE. THEN I WOULD GO TO WWW.QUADSHOPATV.COM AND ORDER WHAT YOU WANT FROM THERE.(EXRIDERS GET 5% DISCOUNT!!!) THEY HAVE THE BEST PRICES AND THE BEST STUFF OUT THERE!

SORRY BOUT CAPS,

dariusld
11-24-2002, 11:09 AM
Quadshops web site sucks.

roostin_dale
11-24-2002, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by dariusld
Quadshops web site sucks.

Keep your oppinions to urself!!!!!!!!!!