PDA

View Full Version : MotoX Nutrition KTM rider Adam Clark

ccmuscle22
04-02-2008, 04:43 PM
Hey everyone,
Here's a short re-cap from this last round from our factory KTM rider Adam Clark. MotoX Nutrition is very happy to be working with Adam. He took to his new diet and supplement program very well and has been working very hard. Expect great things from Adam this year!

"Just wanted to give you an update after the first race. Everything went really well. As far as your product, everything went exceptionally well! I am having some issues with getting starts right now. In all four motos I came out last or second to last, for right now! But I had the stamina and energy to go from 19th to 7th in the main Pro Am Production. All my other motos I went from 15th or so to 4th with the leaders just crossing the line in front of me.
I ended up 4th overall out of 50 guys in ProAm Unlimited and 6th overall out of 50 in ProAm Production. Like I said all motos were spent charging hard through a lot of traffic. Just an FYI, I also went right back to the gym Monday after getting home. I feel really good."

Thanks,
Adam Clark #31
KTM North America, Inc.

Were hoping to have some photo's up soon. We have to get some from Harlen.

Thanks,

Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
www.motoxnutrition.com

ktmbill
04-03-2008, 06:33 PM
Adam great job in Alabama.
We didn't make it to look you up still working on the jetting and suspension tested all week end at Ballance's track we will look you up at Ballance.
Great job Bill, Chad Reed

Simon MX49
04-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Thats sweet. I met Adam at Ram Jam sometime in January, and he really made it look easy to make that KTM fly, made me want one even more :blah: