PDA

View Full Version : 400ex junk head--cheap

400exrider_88
04-01-2008, 08:06 PM
got a 01 400ex junk head, motor ran when taken off, has excessive wear on the cam lobes, and valve cover bolt holes stripped, some have helicoils in them, valves and valve cover not included. dont know if this is even worth trying to sell, but i've heard of guys wanting junk heads to try and see if they could put a turbo charger on it so they dont screw up a good one. if someone wants it, let me know, i'll give it up cheap, its trash to me.

400exrider_88
04-01-2008, 08:44 PM
looks like this only with a ****load of oil burnt onto it. and the cam lobes are wore out. it will work, but dont buy this from me if u want a head to work good, a mechanic said it will probably work for about 30 hours, but the cam will move around a lot and possibly make the cam chain come off, but i'd doubt it would. but it will work. its not the cylinder though pedro

400exrider_88
04-01-2008, 08:44 PM
looks like this only with a ****load of oil burnt onto it. and the cam lobes are wore out. it will work, but dont buy this from me if u want a head to work good, a mechanic said it will probably work for about 30 hours, but the cam will move around a lot and possibly make the cam chain come off, but i'd doubt it would. but it will work. its not the cylinder though pedro

BlaZn slO
04-05-2008, 11:55 AM
got a jug??