PDA

View Full Version : How long should we stay at little sahara?

zdowell
04-01-2008, 01:06 PM
We are planning on going down may 14th. you think 2 days of riding is plenty? we are thinking the 14-18. its a 11 hour drive for us. :mad: but oh well. Also anyone buy dune tires down there? how much did they run and what kind of selection do they have? thanks

tar
04-01-2008, 06:03 PM
What will you be sleeping in? If you have a trailer or somthing to come back and chill in I would go for 3 or 4 days. But if your camping in a tent two or three is plenty. My brother got his paddles at the store in the south campground. They have a decent selection and their prices are pretty fair also.

havinnoj
04-01-2008, 07:22 PM
If it's Little Sahara, Utah....

then 2-3 days should be plenty. If you have a group it can be better because you can just carve the bowls out back for hours.

Rocky Mountain ATV is located probably 30-45 minutes from there.

the Z Man
04-01-2008, 10:16 PM
I think if you get in late, do the night ride for free!!! then a full 2 days and a the next morning ride for free!! then packer up!!
I have some paddles you can borrow (rent) lol
you will probly go right by my house on the way, I am just south of Ames on 35.
Mine are Honda bolt pattern.:)

zdowell
04-02-2008, 11:13 AM
I have been trying to get ahold of the shops down there but with no luck. I wouldn't mind buying the rim and tire down there but if i can't confirm they will have them down there I will just order them from my guy at the local shop. And buy the way for the guy asking, its Little Sahara Oklahoma. We will have a huge trailer with us, but we will keep the atv's in there over night so **** dont go walking off. Anyone going to be down there around then? We will be the ones haul'n *** everywhere and at night drunk off our ***'s :devil:

the Z Man
04-02-2008, 05:06 PM
I have 3 full sets, I also have some Douglas offset front wheels, real nice ones I would take 40 bucks for the pair, then you just need tires..

zdowell
04-02-2008, 05:12 PM
Very interested, but didn't completely understand what you said. YOu have 3 sets of dune tires? Dune tires on rims? let me know, we can work something out for sure!

the Z Man
04-02-2008, 07:43 PM
I am selling the front rims, but I do have complete sets, I MAY sell one set, if you need to borrow one in a pinch let me know.. I have to look and see which ones I might sell. I will look tomorrow.
Z.

ohsobad_chevy
04-03-2008, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by zdowell
I have been trying to get ahold of the shops down there but with no luck. I wouldn't mind buying the rim and tire down there but if i can't confirm they will have them down there I will just order them from my guy at the local shop.

We ride LS on a regular basis (only 2 hrs away for me) :D The shops will have everything you need and more if, trust me. Pretty good prices too. :D

zdowell
04-03-2008, 10:10 PM
Could you get me their number? Or do you have any examples of what they have, i mean a super deal would be like 100-150 for rims and tires. I just dont want to drive 900 miles and then get there and they have jack ****.

the Z Man
04-03-2008, 10:50 PM
You wil probly pay around 300 for a set (4) of paddles, or alot more if you want fancy..

ohsobad_chevy
04-04-2008, 05:42 AM
Could you get me their number? Or do you have any examples of what they have, i mean a super deal would be like 100-150 for rims and tires. I just dont want to drive 900 miles and then get there and they have jack ****.

I understand completely, bro......here is their site with their number along with some good info.....call em up if you need to, they are very helpful.

http://www.lspsonline.com/
http://www.waynoka.com/littlesahara/cgi-bin/index.cgi

There is a few other shops too, LSPS is located in the north side of the south camp. Then there is Jims Sand Sports on 281 going south out of town. :)

zdowell
04-05-2008, 04:53 PM
im just going with rears for my trip. I love my quad but im torn between owning a motorcycle and atv. So i dont want ot spend to much on tires because this may be the first and last time i ever go.

ohsobad_chevy
04-05-2008, 05:04 PM
im just going with rears for my trip. I love my quad but im torn between owning a motorcycle and atv. So i dont want ot spend to much on tires because this may be the first and last time i ever go.

Well have a good trip and ride hard but stay safe. :)

spud400ex
04-19-2008, 11:29 AM
Looks like i might be down there that weekend. Not sure how many other people or what quads will be there. Will know more closer to the weekend