PDA

View Full Version : This Forum Is Kind of Dead!

reconranger
04-01-2008, 11:43 AM
I had been in the ATVConnection forum for many years, but left because it was getting taken over by the redneck mud bogger, "got to have an automatic so I can ride with a beer in my left hand"/"what me wear a helmet" contingent! A guy from Arizona who rides desert, asked about what quad to choose, and before long they had him talked into buying a big bore monster mud bogger 4X4. What he really needed was something like a Z400!

So, I got away from that site to get a better balance between the sport vs utility, but this site is way quieter than even I could wish!

jrafter
04-01-2008, 01:43 PM
www.highlifter.com

reconranger
04-02-2008, 07:44 AM
Highlifter represents the other extreme (mud bogger rednecks), which I am trying to get away from!!!

The average person is just a trail rider, but seem to like the peace of mind having a 4X4 to back them up if they get into something nasty out there (so they aren't willing to make the jump to a sport quad). They don't need a monster mud bogger, a big bore, a farm work tractor, or something that costs almost as much as a Rhino.

That is why the Rancher is the best selling quad of all time...it is really what the general public wants and needs.....just a sweet handling little trail quad....not to big and not to small!

jrafter
04-02-2008, 01:36 PM
wow you really like that term redneck........i know a lot of rednecks that would do anything to help someone.

i like having all my bases coverd....when it really nice out its the harley or my 400ex

nasty...... it the rancher EFI IS SO SWEET

hondaatvrider92
04-03-2008, 09:01 PM
You Must Be A Woman, If Not ,You Sure Do Gripe Like One. Gripe Because You Think Redneck Mudboggers Are Taking Over A Site When They Voice Thier Opinion, Come To A New Site And Gripe Cause Its Kinda Dead..WTF? No Happy Medium? I Could Not Agree With jrafter More. Us Redneck Boys Are Some Damn Good People, And Not All Rednecks Are Mudboggers-Not All Mudboggers Are Rednecks. I Am A Trail Rider, But I Do Enjoy Riding And Drinking A Frosty, Cold, Adult Beverage. As Far As The Guy In Arizona , If He Is That Brain Dead That He Dont Know What Kinda Atv He Needs To Ride In The Desert , He Deserves To Be On A Monstor Mudbogger. There Are Two Types Of 4 Wheelers Sport And Utility. It Dont Take A NASA Rocket Scientist To Look At Both Types And Figure That One Out. Did I Cut The Response Volume Up Enough For Ya ? Of Should I Crank It On Up A Notch Or Five?