PDA

View Full Version : Discounted Elka's-What is Value??

bmw500hp
11-23-2002, 03:45 PM
Hello Everyone.....

I would first like to THANK EVERYONE who has responded to my post regarding discoounted shocks....PLEASE CONTINUE!!!

I have noticed interest ,excitement and concerns.That's to be expected....that's what part of our sport is....A rider is excited AND he is concerned..... it's part of a balance that makes a winner.....

and it's also the components of a productive exchange of valuable information....

Here are a few of my thoughts regarding the replies/posts I have read..

#1 Some of the responses I am reading are "service related". I will TOTALLY agree with the equation (service+pricing=VALUE).
I personally am paying close attention to these posts...are you?

#2 This thead has "un-earthed" both pricing and service issues. Very interesting and productive information to the BUYER and to the SELLER. Remember what your mama said, " a friend in need".

#3 Do not rush the idea of a "group purchase"...If ya gotta ride that new front end tommorrow, God bless ya... If not,,,,,Let your (retailers) know py posting......I would imagine (they) are reading your posts...If not, he'/she are missing a good opportunity to refine and further business as well as gain some GOOD PEOPLE as customers..

Gotta get ready to go Deer Huntin... season opens Monday.... mike's the only 400ex at camp, buds hate the T-4.!!! ha

bmw