PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Pulley Hit Clutch

bulldogfallon
04-01-2008, 09:52 AM
We (Marc and I) have been using this clutch and have been very happy with the results and so have our customers....

With this is mind we have decided to bring more into stock...

Dr. Pulley has updated their minimum order to 50 pcs, so we will have them in stock for any dealers or riders that need them.

Dealers can contact us about special pricing...

humboldt hills
04-02-2008, 07:12 AM
Gary, we have been trying the clutches out here in Ohio.
Give me some pointers on what else you using to tune them.
Whick springs and what roller weight.
Thanks
JAy

bulldogfallon
04-02-2008, 07:32 AM
We use the the heaviest clutch spring included (Green I think?) or Koso 2000s and the lightest pillow spring...

The clutch can pull a motor down if the roller weights are too heavy or if the motor is not strong enough.

Try a little lighter roller weights

drr5
04-02-2008, 08:47 AM
try the green pillow springs as well if not it may hit to soon , we run this setup on our 70 drr with the a ported stock cylinder and we are very competetive with the mk quads we run against.

humboldt hills
04-03-2008, 07:27 AM
can you give me run down of what each spring set represents in the kit. Mine came without instructions.

bulldogfallon
04-03-2008, 10:54 AM
2 types of springs

1-Clutch Shoe Springs (resistance listed on pkg)-Stall
2- Pillow Springs (smaller)---Resistance to clutch shoe locking

humboldt hills
04-04-2008, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by bulldogfallon
2 types of springs

1-Clutch Shoe Springs (resistance listed on pkg)-Stall
2- Pillow Springs (smaller)---Resistance to clutch shoe locking

Cool, I will check the box. Didn't find anything on the leaflet that gave specifics on the colors of each spring set.

cheatermtrsprts
04-04-2008, 01:48 PM
Some of the packages the springs are in are marked by kilograms. I'm not sure the new ones are, but the older Dr. Pulley springs were.