PDA

View Full Version : Congragulations to the CVT Riders

quadnana7
03-31-2008, 10:39 PM
It was an exciting opening week-end at Pell City. It was one of the largest crowds I have ever seen and it made for a great weekend of hard racing.
Congradulations to all the CVT riders you all did a great job. The CVT Boulevard had a wonderful dinner on Saturday night and we got to help Dillon Fallon celebrate his 6th birthday he is the youngest son of the (FAMOUS BULLDOG FALLON).
It was fantastic seeing old friends again and meeting a lot of newcomers to our CVT family. It is the best way to relax and get to know the riders and their families without the stress of racing.
The CVT Blvd plans on having a dinner every Saturday night at the track and all the riders and families are invited to come.
We have decided for Ballance's we will have Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, Mac and Cheese, Potato Salad, Baked Beans, Cole Slaw, Biscuits, and lots of desserts. If anyone has any questions on what to bring please feel free to PM me.

Also I want to specially thank The Tittles and all the Cobra Lane Families. This is their idea of the dinners they have been doing them for a long time and we saw how much they enjoyed them and how close all the families are. The kids are the toughest competitors on the track but off they are the best of friends no other sport is like that. Also we have families that run cobras and CVT's the Cochran's , Sepesi's, and the Well's
Also we stole their idea of the banner
Sorry Sonia but you just have great ideas!!!!!

devil: :blah: :devil: :D :D

Logan #34's Dad
04-01-2008, 12:22 AM
Hey Nana, Your OHIO repo guy and Logan (green drr) and family will be there. Sorry we missed the first one. Looks like there are some fast riders this year. I sure hope your riders quad was messing up or something because if Christian is finishing out of the top five then Logan will have a long day. pm me and give me "the real story"
Rocky - Ohio

WOLFPACK
04-01-2008, 08:50 AM
Hey Frieda!

Couldn't believe how much Christian had changed in just 6 short months. He came up and said hi and i didn't even know who he was...lol! He must have grow 4 inches since i seen him last.

Looking forward to seeing Ya'll this year!

Shane

quadnana7
04-01-2008, 05:27 PM
Hey Shane
We sure do grow our boys big in the south:D :D :D
it was great seeing you again hope to see you at Bowling Green maybe we can get our bikes right before Ballance

mxkids
04-01-2008, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by quadnana7
It was an exciting opening week-end at Pell City. It was one of the largest crowds I have ever seen and it made for a great weekend of hard racing.
Congradulations to all the CVT riders you all did a great job. The CVT Boulevard had a wonderful dinner on Saturday night and we got to help Dillon Fallon celebrate his 6th birthday he is the youngest son of the (FAMOUS BULLDOG FALLON).
It was fantastic seeing old friends again and meeting a lot of newcomers to our CVT family. It is the best way to relax and get to know the riders and their families without the stress of racing.
The CVT Blvd plans on having a dinner every Saturday night at the track and all the riders and families are invited to come.
We have decided for Ballance's we will have Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, Mac and Cheese, Potato Salad, Baked Beans, Cole Slaw, Biscuits, and lots of desserts. If anyone has any questions on what to bring please feel free to PM me.

Also I want to specially thank The Tittles and all the Cobra Lane Families. This is their idea of the dinners they have been doing them for a long time and we saw how much they enjoyed them and how close all the families are. The kids are the toughest competitors on the track but off they are the best of friends no other sport is like that. Also we have families that run cobras and CVT's the Cochran's , Sepesi's, and the Well's
Also we stole their idea of the banner
Sorry Sonia but you just have great ideas!!!!!

devil: :blah: :devil: :D :D

That's ok, you can steel any of my ideas. Sepesi has it all planned out, we can all eat at Cobra lane on Friday night and CVT Blvd on Sat.. Talk about gaining alot of weight.

See you in KY.

Sonia

WOLFPACK
04-02-2008, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by quadnana7
Hey Shane
We sure do grow our boys big in the south:D :D :D
it was great seeing you again hope to see you at Bowling Green maybe we can get our bikes right before Ballance Yea, that first race of the year can be tough. If i know Gary you'll have to drag him in from the garage every night until Bowling Green.:D Christian will be back up with the front runners where he belongs before you know it!

hotquads1
04-02-2008, 09:22 AM
congrats to all of the kids , we will be looking forward to seeing everyone in Kentucky. We enjoyed meeting the newcomers, and the dinner was great, thanks to all that worked so hard to bring the CVT BLVD together.
marc