PDA

View Full Version : Ben how about a calender

upstate rider
11-23-2002, 01:52 PM
Ben , Now that you have t-shirts under way and the exriders stickers too. It might be a great time for a calender before the new year closes in......... Just an idea ..... I'm sure you can get lots of photo's for it:D

11-23-2002, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by upstate rider
Ben , Now that you have t-shirts under way and the exriders stickers too. It might be a great time for a calender before the new year closes in......... Just an idea ..... I'm sure you can get lots of photo's for it:D

Now thats a great idea ...:D !!!!

beerock
11-23-2002, 03:24 PM
don't know what hapened here http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27149

Sportrax10
11-23-2002, 04:57 PM
i say ben makes a web page with a calender on it that tells what days rides are on and any special event

that would be cool

300exazzkikr
11-23-2002, 05:17 PM
Calender..calender..calender!!

TC17
11-23-2002, 05:49 PM
someone had a topic like this before. they were going to make the calender. ever since i haven't heard anything about that.

i think that would be a great idea! i need a calander for 03! that would be awesume to get a EXRiders one! i'm redecorating my room to quads and that would sure match.

Knight440
11-23-2002, 06:00 PM
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-23-2002, 06:49 PM
6/7 sold so far :D

Striker49
11-24-2002, 01:17 AM
Heck, ive got a great idea in mind on how I could design a calendar, but I would have to have 12 high resolution pics (all of em around 800x600...somin along those lines) for it to work out right. Thats the only reason I havent done any design work on one, I cant find any great pics unless its from DW or somin...quad wallpaper.

If people could get nice clean shots with good lighting and stuff with a high resolution then that would be great, but it would be hard to come by.

Also, if I am not mistaken, you would have to have the high rez pics for the calendar due to the fact that smaller images would be blurred once they were enlarged to fit the calendar size. See what Im sayin?

So there is alot of prep to do...etc etc.

QuadJunkies
11-24-2002, 03:04 AM
I just brought this up Ben not too long ago and Ben said that when the time came he would get everyones imput on a calendar,he was wanting to put together a calendar with quads and some women in them,and I had metioned all the pics everyone submitted to have a calendar made that 400exstunta wanted to make, but it never happened:confused: anyhow, Im not sure if he still had planned to do the calendar or not, but I think its would be a good calendar that had all us ExRiders in it!:blah :D ...PPPLLLEEAAASSEEE Ben!:D :D :D Im sure alot of us would buy them for gifts

upstate rider
11-24-2002, 12:00 PM
Ben it sounds like they would sell Ok and QuadJunkies seem to think you may want to do something. They would be great Xmas gifts and it would help bring some money in for the site. Maybe a contest for the best 12 photos for the months

QuadJunkies
11-24-2002, 12:46 PM
Ben said something about them not profiting much with Exriders on them,I cant remember all that was said, but he doesnt know if the average"everyday" rider pics:( They might not sell great to the everyday public,but I know they would be a hit and all of us here would love to see each other on a calendar,I would buy several of them...:D

upstate rider
11-24-2002, 04:57 PM
What do you think of places ( H/M , WNF , Dunes , etc. ) with EX'S in them , more so than the rider. There have been some great photo's of different places some real some made up. The winter photos were great I'm sure if you give some the chance they could do great with spring / summer and fall too. Maybe Ben will get a chance to read this thread and give us his ideas good or bad.