PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Matt Carter

mxdad423
03-31-2008, 04:48 PM
Just wanted to say Congradulations to Matt Carter #131 on his First Place win in the 90mod class at the Pell City National. Awsome Job Matt, keep up the great work. Can't wait to see you, your brother and your Dad at Bowling Green.

dcarter
03-31-2008, 05:10 PM
thanks kevin, when we made the switch to moto cross this year i told both boys we have a lot to learn and as long as they came off the track with a smile on there face i would be happy!! Man what a weekend his first national and he wins!!! we had a great time and what a turn out it was great! i hope to get to meet every one a bowling green!! thanks proud dad Dave

etondaddy
03-31-2008, 05:56 PM
Great job Matt............ who said them bark busters can't race MX. Your like butter now baby your on a roll.................keep it up.

Mike Kozura

mxdad423
03-31-2008, 06:00 PM
Your Welcome Dave, I was glad to hear he did so great, Tell him to keep up the great job. First Motocross and a win, WOW, can't ask for much more....

Kevin Smitley

dcarter
04-01-2008, 04:41 AM
hey mike and kevin, thanks and you can see pics. of matt on this site under the youth section. he is on the blue and white DC mod. there is even one of him on the podium. it was a lot of fun and i hope to meet you guys very soon. dave

tireman43
04-01-2008, 08:50 AM
Congrats on the finish. Matt's first MX and the top spot on the podium. Thats a good start.:D

Kevin

etondaddy
04-01-2008, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by dcarter
hey mike and kevin, thanks and you can see pics. of matt on this site under the youth section. he is on the blue and white DC mod. there is even one of him on the podium. it was a lot of fun and i hope to meet you guys very soon. dave

I take it that's Matt on the left....... or right........ ????

Mike Kozura

http://www.atvriders.com/gallery/2008-atv-motocross-racing-02-youth-photos/images/atv-youth-1685.jpg

wrhracing
04-01-2008, 11:46 AM
He would be on the left. The Sunday moto was a hard fought race with Taylor Seale. Neither boy gave up at all. Just the last turn before the finish line and rider position changed.

etondaddy
04-01-2008, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by wrhracing
He would be on the left. The Sunday moto was a hard fought race with Taylor Seale. Neither boy gave up at all. Just the last turn before the finish line and rider position changed.

That's what I figured....... wow sounds like it was a heck of a race.

Hey Billy I hope you'll be at the two PA nationals..... I'm looking forward to meeting you and super Dave.

Mike Kozura

mxdad423
04-01-2008, 06:13 PM
Hey Billy, are you going to Bowling Green? We will be there, and it would be great to get to meet you and Dave. I think I finally got the jetting right on Brandon's 90, at least I think anyway, LOL..I can tell you one thing, Brandon is really happy with it, he said it has never ran this good, Thanks Billy....

Kevin Smitley

dcarter
04-02-2008, 03:47 AM
hey kevin
i talked to billie yesterday and i think he is going to bowling green. i am going to have rilley's new apex ready and bring it there. i hope i can fit it in the trailor, i went and bought a golf cart yesterday. it did not take me long to figure out that you need one to carry water to wash bikes and do your running around at the races. i know i am old and FAT but i do not want to carry water on my back that far. just kidding ! i want people to see the new apex with our stuff on it. i can't weight to meet you and brandon next week. dc
p.s. get ready to put the new dc carbon fiber steering post in drandon's bike friday! oh i guess i let the cat out of the bag on a new product? i will have one for him!!!!!!!!!