PDA

View Full Version : Pell City, Ala.

chuck21
03-30-2008, 07:12 PM
So how did it turn out?
Anybody have any results?

markvette
03-30-2008, 07:18 PM
i know hunter harper won the 90 cvt class with a 1 and 1.

Mark

quadnana7
03-31-2008, 11:59 AM
50 CVT
1st - Corey Bost - DRR
2nd - Nolan Cochran - DRR
3rd - Elijah (Turbo Smith) - DRR
4th - Will Harness - DRR
5th - Nate Williams - DRR

70 CVT
1st - Wade Pollard - APX
2nd - Jordan Gibson - DRR
3rd - Johnny Loos - Kas
4th - Erik Havert - Kas
5th - Dakota Allen - Uni

90 CVT
1st - Hunter Harper - Apx
2nd - Tyler Turner - Apx
3rd - Jeremy LeDonne - DRX
4th - Taylor Braswell - Apx
5th - Jessie Voiles - Apx

Congragulations to all the winners you earned it . I think this year will be fantastic there are a lot of new riders which will create a lot of strong competition.

dcarter
03-31-2008, 05:31 PM
nanna we are going to put christian up there before the year is out!!!!! dave

bulldogfallon
03-31-2008, 06:55 PM
How about a big thanks to all of the parents that found a way to get their kids at the track and racing....It was a packed weekend... I believe they had about 300 more riders than last year

It was nice to finally meet some of the legends in the industry in person....Billy Holt, Dave Carter....Marc at Hot Quads...

It was a great weekend with lots of ups and downs..

Special thanks to the Hot Quads and Rozelle family for making us feel so welcome

Special Congrats to the G-Force rider in the 50cc class

Corey Bost winner of the 4-6 stk limited class

This track which is built on the side of a mountain sure was tough on the 50s on Sunday after it rained Saturday night.....These little guys sure have a lot of heart!!!

My son Dillan turned 6 on Saturday and was able to ride his first national (Finished 7 out 14 riders) and was thrown a nice little party by all of the CVT Boulevard crew. Not a bad day?

This is how he started the day(before racing).....Got mud?

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-17379619078614_1996_577893

Jordan Gibson did a great job in the 70cc CVT class with a 2nd place finish......Marc at Hot Quads sure built that 70 to run...Jordan is a great rider at only 8 years of age...Can't wait to see him develop

Hurricane put a holeshot class on this weekend!! You should see her game face.....Glad I don't have to line up next to her!!!

Great efforts by some of the DRR Nation: Alexus, Caston, Devin, Michael and Christian.....All of them battled bike issues when they were close to finishing in a podium position.

Keep your heads up guys/gals....The season is a long one.....Consistency will prevail when all is said and done

Thanks to everyone who attended

We should also keep the injured adult rider in our thoughts...Let's hope he recovers from his serious injury

Please keep us posted if anyone gets updates on his health.

He was in surgery on Sunday I think

bulldogfallon
03-31-2008, 07:40 PM
I was able to get a sneek peek at the favorite to win the Cobra 30+ class.

I hear that Hurricane has taught him well

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-17379619078614_1996_906106

dcarter
04-01-2008, 04:16 AM
hey gray,
I second that thought! It was great to meet you and mark and all the gang at cvt bolavard. the food saturday night was great and man was i hungry! I did not get to leave my trailor saturday from working on bikes my sons mostly broke the engine cases on his 450 saturday and i had to put his other motor together at the track. the turn out was great and all the little guys and girls really put on a good show. congrats to all the winners and the ones who gave it there all. what a great way to start racing mx for myself and my family, great weekend. dc

ecmini1
04-01-2008, 07:49 AM
Great job to all the warriors of the dirt. Hats off to the Fla. crew for a great job well done.

Monster showing of riders thats great to hear, the sport is growing fast.

dirttrack86
04-01-2008, 08:19 AM
Wow, what a fun weekend that was ! That was an awsome meal at the boulevard saturday night, except for the rain making us all huddle together and Gary kept pinching my butt. LOL:p It was some awsome riding by all the kids, that track can look spooky on some of those hills. Little Fallon did a great job for his first National, Christian, Marcs boy, all of them did good. And it was full gates in almost every moto, what a crowd. THANK YOU Gary and Marc for bringing all the parts I needed!! And who's been playing with photoshop and put all that grey in my hair ?:(

bulldogfallon
04-01-2008, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by dirttrack86
And who's been playing with photoshop and put all that grey in my hair ?:(

That's the Chrome highlights that I added ....Makes you look faster!!!

cheatermtrsprts
04-01-2008, 03:25 PM
I was sure Alexus Martinez had 3rd.....till the axle broke on top of a double. All of us had a great time and the kids loved the track. Also met a bunch of people that you always see on the board. Good to meet everyone.

Gary, congrats on being able to stay at the track all weekend. (hint hint)

hotquads1
04-02-2008, 10:07 AM
WOW , great weekend ! Gary, we were glad to have you sharing our camp , Dillan is great kid. It was nice to meet you Florida guys (Dusty , Matt and others I have seen on the forum). congrats to all the kids that came and rode, A very big congrats to the podium finishers out of Fl, Corey Bost rode a great race, and our Team rider Jordan Gibson did a great job as well . Florida was well represented and you fellas should be proud. I think the DRR NATIONAL RACE TEAM as well as the DRR NATION will have an impact on the Nats this year. I dont want to take-over your post Gary , so I will make another post , recognizing the other riders we had riding DRR's this weekend. Everyone ride safe and see ya next time.
marc