PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Hunter Harper

markvette
03-30-2008, 06:04 PM
congrats to Hunter Harper on his WRH rocket. just talked to Billy Holt and Hunter won the 90 cvt class at Pell City with a 1 and 1. also Dave Carters boy won one of the shifter quad class. his first national on a shifter quad.

Mark

mxdad423
03-31-2008, 04:51 PM
Congradulaions Hunter, AWSOME job, keep up the great work. I heard you, your Billy Holt engine and DC slipper Clutch was flying.....See you at Bowling Green.

Kevin Smitley

dcarter
03-31-2008, 05:05 PM
congrats hunter! that's right hunter was running a wrh motor and dc long travel set up on his apex along with the gen3 slipper clutch set up on bike!!!! nice job p.s. don't jump to the wpsa's stay with the nationals!

tireman43
03-31-2008, 09:18 PM
Not to be rude but the WPSA's are Nationals. Just like the ATVA's only in different locations. More for us up North guys.:D

By the way...nice job Hunter!

WOLFPACK
04-01-2008, 08:55 AM
I don't think Dave meant it the way you took it.

In conversations it has become common to refer to ATVA as Nationals. It's just the accepted practice. Everyone understands the WPSA is national in structure.

tireman43
04-01-2008, 09:18 AM
I understand. I just wanted to make sure. It's a little more distant for some of us to make the ATVA's so we get the WPSA's.:D If Hunter is coming to the WPSA's hopefully we will meet you guys at Hill City. It's probably the only round we'll make this season.

Sounds like a great turn out for the ATVA first round. Great job!

wrhracing
04-07-2008, 10:02 AM
Hunter Harper is slated to attend all of the WPSA National Events.
I'll attend a couple of them .