PDA

View Full Version : "atv-utv-mx" on Ebay >:(

quad janern
03-30-2008, 08:36 AM
hi
im having a bad time with a purchase i did on ebay for 2 weeks ago. i got money of a friend, he wanted me to order 2 fasst flexx handelbars to a 400ex and a 450r.

i paid him and i have not heard anything from him now. im getting a little worried.

his used id is: atv-utv-mx ,on ebay.
located: AZ, United States

this is his ebay store:
http://stores.ebay.com/ATV-UTV-MC-Superstore_W0QQsspagenameZL2QQtZkm

anyone know this guy ? i really want to get the handelbars, if not i need to work it out with paypal

:(
let me know if anyone knows this guy.
thanks !!

mod440ex
03-30-2008, 03:22 PM
call him it gives a number. i would do that before i got in touch with some person from india, then your just going to be even hotter then you where before you started.good luck im sure you will get them before to long.

Kickstarts-suck
03-30-2008, 03:29 PM
thats why you look at their feedback first ;)

10 negs saying never got items, could never reach and very slow to ship.

gojk
03-30-2008, 05:34 PM
Call the number and see if they will give you an address. I see it says they are in Apache Junction. That is within rock throwing distance of where I currently live. If you get an addy I can find out if it is a legit company.

gojk
03-30-2008, 05:39 PM
I don't see an address on their website.

Site (http://www.desertsandatv.com/)

Heybo
03-30-2008, 07:47 PM
The guy's name is Micah Adams and he is a crook. I had a similiar experience a couple of years ago with him. He kept giving excuses until the time expired on what paypal would do and then he wouldn't respond to me. I posted about him on every atv site I could find and got people to flood him with emails and phone calls and he finally refunded my money. It took several months but I got it back.

Jimbo Wheat

Ralph
03-30-2008, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Heybo
The guy's name is Micah Adams and he is a crook. I had a similiar experience a couple of years ago with him. He kept giving excuses until the time expired on what paypal would do and then he would respond to me. I posted about him on every atv site I could find and got people to flood him with emails and phone calls and he finally refunded my money. It took several months but I got it back.

Jimbo Wheat

Desert Sand Atv
Micah Adams
7646 E. Minton PL.
Mesa, Arizona 85207

480-380--0400 (this may be a home number or an old number)

480.986.QUAD (7823)

Sales@desertsandatv.com

desertsandatv@yahoo.com

Ralph
03-30-2008, 08:13 PM
His ATVRiders username is dsa-racing (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=18914)

He hasnt posted or visited the forums since 2005.

Heybo
03-30-2008, 08:26 PM
Here is a link to my post about him in 2005.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=175921

Ralph
03-30-2008, 08:32 PM
Im sorry to hear he has been cheating so many of our members.

Just remember, its 1 vs. 73,000 so he will get his due.

Hes also been banned from the for sale section and if he does not make things right then we may just go ahead and ban his ip from the site.

Ralph
03-30-2008, 08:34 PM
You guys can also drop him a line here to try and persuade him to stop ripping people off.

https://ssl13.chi.us.securedata.net/desertsandatv.com/merchantmanager/contact_us.php

gojk
03-31-2008, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Ralph
Desert Sand Atv
Micah Adams
7646 E. Minton PL.
Mesa, Arizona 85207

480-380--0400 (this may be a home number or an old number)

480.986.QUAD (7823)

Sales@desertsandatv.com

desertsandatv@yahoo.com

That is a home address. You sure it is for the same guy? Is he doing business out of his home?

Ralph
03-31-2008, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by gojk
That is a home address. You sure it is for the same guy? Is he doing business out of his home?

Its the address listed in the whois database for his website registration

mod440ex
03-31-2008, 03:37 PM
i think i would get in touch with paypal and let them deal with it. you dont want to end up without money or a product so thats what i would do. hope it works out for you

gojk
03-31-2008, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
Its the address listed in the whois database for his website registration
I would go and visit a business to try and set this guy straight, but I don't think I want to swing by a home address to find out he forged an address.

Ralph
03-31-2008, 11:18 PM
it definitely looks like a residential address, this is also the address he has listed with Rath racing as his dealer info which you can see here. Rath Racing Dealer info (http://www.rathracing.com/dealers.html#AZ)

I would say you should email him and tell him that if he does not resolve the situation you will contact his dealer and tell them what kind of seller he is. That should get him to straighten things out.

However, if he does not respond or fix things after a week i would say go ahead and call FASST Co and let them know what kind of dealer they are suppling parts too(If thats who he is getting his stuff from).

Once you get your money back call C&D Racing and order the bars from them. They have top quality customer service and good pricing!

Ralph
03-31-2008, 11:29 PM
Has the matter been resolved? The original poster has not replied since the original thread...

quad janern
04-01-2008, 05:02 AM
hi guys !
THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the replys and info !! :D

this guy is a real **** !
:mad: i can clarly see its not only me who have had problems with him.

well i havent heard a word from him since i paid him. i just sent meassages to all the mails i could find. i will give him a few days to answer, if not, i will get in touch with paypal. im going to try to call him too.
but the most important is to get my money back.
my best advice, do not buy from this guy
:rolleyes:

i`ll keep you guys updated ;)

Heybo
04-01-2008, 01:08 PM
Don't wait too long and let your time lapse with PayPal. You only have a set amount of time that PayPal will do anything about it. It would be best to go ahead and file the complaint and let PayPal get you your money or your parts.

Ralph
04-01-2008, 01:27 PM
Hey quad janern, check your pm box.

Jamie@Fasstco
04-01-2008, 01:54 PM
Quad J.

My name is Jamie Foreman, I am the National Sales Manager at Fasstco and I want to offer some assistance here.

First of all, I'm not sure what exactly I can do but I'm willing to try. I have contacted this particular retailer regarding your issues and have failed to get a return call. I would like to hear from you to get a few more details that may help solve the problem.

I would also like to tell you, that Fasstco prides itself on its dealer network and dealer relationships. We do our best to choose retailers that operate with honesty and integrity, unfortunately, problems do arise and we do our best to aid in resolutions. If we do find that any dealer is operating outside of our "boundries" we will not hesitate to sever that relationship for the good of our customers.

Please contact me directly at dealersupport@fasstco.com

Jamie Foreman

Ralph
04-01-2008, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Jamie@Fasstco
Quad J.

My name is Jamie Foreman, I am the National Sales Manager at Fasstco and I want to offer some assistance here.

First of all, I'm not sure what exactly I can do but I'm willing to try. I have contacted this particular retailer regarding your issues and have failed to get a return call. I would like to hear from you to get a few more details that may help solve the problem.

I would also like to tell you, that Fasstco prides itself on its dealer network and dealer relationships. We do our best to choose retailers that operate with honesty and integrity, unfortunately, problems do arise and we do our best to aid in resolutions. If we do find that any dealer is operating outside of our "boundries" we will not hesitate to sever that relationship for the good of our customers.

Please contact me directly at dealersupport@fasstco.com

Jamie Foreman

:) Im glad to see that you guys care about your customers and are willing to try and help them out when you can! We need more companies in this industry that care about the consumer and not just the money they fork over!

Props to Fasst Co! Now lets get this guy his money back!

mod440ex
04-01-2008, 03:36 PM
man talk about customer service. i think they may have just got a whole lot more customers by stepping up like that.

quad janern
04-02-2008, 02:13 AM
Ralph, you got a pm ;)
Jamie, you got a e-mail ;)

yeah talk about customer service. THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE HELP AND INFORMATION ! :)

i got a e-mail from him today. this is what he sent me:

"hi, Jan I did get your payment, tell me exactly what you ordered, because it did not say in paypal."

i just sent him a e-mail, told him that i wanted my money back, so i will see what happends not. will keep you guys updated :)
best regards
jan ; )

Ralph
04-02-2008, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by quad janern
Ralph, you got a pm ;)
Jamie, you got a e-mail ;)

yeah talk about customer service. THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE HELP AND INFORMATION ! :)

i got a e-mail from him today. this is what he sent me:

"hi, Jan I did get your payment, tell me exactly what you ordered, because it did not say in paypal."

i just sent him a e-mail, told him that i wanted my money back, so i will see what happends not. will keep you guys updated :)
best regards
jan ; )

Always willing to help when i can

quad2xtreme
04-02-2008, 05:53 PM
I have 3 sets of FASST bars and need to call Colby at C&D to get another. I get so stinkin busy at work that I forget. :(

Incredible customer service to see a representative step in like that.

Ralph
04-03-2008, 02:47 PM
Anything happen yet?