PDA

View Full Version : Just a boring reminder, but I want you guys to read it

Mxbubs
11-23-2002, 12:49 AM
The guy that I sent my 400ex motor, and rear Axis shock to, has yet to pay me. I am on the verge of a judgement, but will never see the money.

His name is Steve Miillie out of Oregon, he as a business in Washington called SandragonMotorsports.com. He flat ripped me off. I saw him in a recent Atv mag on a drag bike, I thought, "I wonder if all these people that read this Mag know what a thief he is."

Will guys back me up and send him an email, on behalf of C. Graham.

staff@sanddragonmotorsports.com

beerock
11-23-2002, 12:51 AM
take him to small claims court., maybe if you just threaten to sue **** cough up?

why did you send without payment?

Mxbubs
11-23-2002, 01:02 AM
I am suing him, and pretty have been awarded the judgement, however, I cannot impose a garnishment because he is out of state, I can however relist his business in the suit, win that suit, and turn his business over to a collection to scar his business's credit record, which I plan on doing.

Jimmer
11-23-2002, 02:27 AM
That sucks!!!! I hate when I hear crap like that. I'm going to email him.

AtvMxRider
11-23-2002, 05:59 AM
Never,ever,ever send the parts until you get your money.

Guy400
11-23-2002, 07:11 AM
Give us some more details as to what's going on. You sent the motor to him but do you have any kind of tracking number on it? If you don't you might be screwed because there'd be no way of proving he received it. Have you been able to talk to him at all? Any email or phone conversations? Give us some more detail to work with.

Ralph
11-23-2002, 05:31 PM
In an e-mail to the guy: "I have heard that u have ripped off C. Graham. well it was the wrong thing to do cause u just lost over 5000 potential customers, he posted your bad service on over 5 forums wih over 5000 members each. u kicked yourself in the *** you jackass...."

:)

good luck...

Castor-426ex
11-23-2002, 05:37 PM
anything over 100 bucks is grounds for a severe *** stomping

trx400ex
11-23-2002, 06:22 PM
come on, give us ALL the details, ill shoot him an email once i know whats going on for sure. but one things for sure...he just screwed himself

Mxbubs
11-23-2002, 08:45 PM
I bought a swingarm from this guy, he seemed real honest. The swingarm broke, he said just send it back and he will send a brand new one, and he did. I figured him to be honest. I talked to him off an on consulting with him about my conversion project. I told him I was selling my motor and shock, and he said "hey, ill buy it, send it to me, ill pay shipping"............so I said, okay, but I want a new subframe and a-arms, he said he would build them for a and give me 1k for the motor............well, I luckily I got the 1k for the motor, thank god, but no parts nor money ever came. I told him forget the subframe and arms, just send me 700$ and we will call it even. He said okay, but never sent anything. I sent it certified return reciept via UPS. I got his signature confirmation, his secratary insists he must have just forgotten. He never denied getting the stuff, in fact said it was nice stuff, and the guys at the shop were making the motor a drag motor............so here I am, 10 months later, no parts or cash. Even if I get a petition for garnishment from a state court here (Louisiana), I cant do much to get it enforced in Washington State. I will however seek a judgement against his business and try to have it turned over to a collection agency and have it put on the business credit report. Will you guys please back me up and drop him an email.

staff@sanddragonmotorsports.com

On behalf of C. Graham

Mxbubs
11-23-2002, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Never,ever,ever send the parts until you get your money.

Now you tell me!:D

YaMaHa
11-23-2002, 09:28 PM
think i got ripped off too! I ordered Razr 2's mountedon Douglas .190 rims from golden west cycle and i got tires inthe ail on thursday and they were Razr's mounted on ITP rims so we called and they said w have to wait till monday to talk to the shipping manager

11-23-2002, 09:53 PM
you should try using www.escrow.comon any online transaction for you ebayers

Dave400ex
11-23-2002, 09:58 PM
Dude that sucks. Guess you learn not to trust people.

YaMaHa
11-23-2002, 10:18 PM
i didnt buy from ebay i bought it From GOLDEN WEST CYCLE Ill tell you manday night if got ripped off i hope it was just a mistake:grr

Dave400ex
11-23-2002, 10:30 PM
They should take them back and give you some Douglas rims then....

Mxbubs
11-24-2002, 12:06 AM
GWC! I learned from them the hard way too..........Made 2 orders, guess what, both where wrong! I stay away from them now.

Castor-426ex
11-24-2002, 12:27 AM
i have a golden west horror story...

i ordered a one ind graphics kit...they sent me 4 sets of banshee nerf bars....

Lets just say my visa wasnt happy...lol

i called them told them i didnt order that...and they argued with me over the phone for an hour...refusing to take them back and put the credit back on the card

so i called a lawyer
he called them....

they happily took back the nerfs even handled the shipping...

never got my graphics though...not from them...and it took an act of god for my credit card people to jump them over it to put the credit on the card...i was like wtf....

they can blow me...ill never even think of doing business with them again

stocktires
11-24-2002, 03:58 AM
that sux, everytime I order frum almost ANYONE I get screwed somehow. But Nac's and Rocky-mountain are the only two that have pulled through and sent the exact stuff fot the same price everytime!

MXbubs, Where ya live In Louisiana? You ride MX too right?

11-24-2002, 06:38 AM
i only oreder from nacs, bobs, and RMATV

Dave400ex
11-24-2002, 09:29 AM
I try to stick to only a few places. I have never had problems with Nac's, Rocky Mountain, Quadshop, Full Throttle MX, Moto Man, and there is another in Michigan I ordered from that was good.

Mxbubs
11-24-2002, 10:52 AM
I work at the GP mill in Zachary. I live in Zachary on my 4 days I work, and down here in Morgan City with my fiance on my 4 days off. Today is Sunday, Im going to ride today at New Iberia, only 30 miles up the rode from here. Ive only ridden a track once since I got my bike done, so today should be interesting.

Boycott Sandragonmotorsports.com!

Staff@sandragonmotorsports.com

Everyone please help me.

Mxbubs
11-24-2002, 05:38 PM
bump

YaMaHa
11-24-2002, 06:54 PM
This is the first place i have had trouble with i have bought stuff from Trenga Racing Charpal Rocky Mountain and a few others ill tell you tomorrow what the guy at GWC says hopefully it is good
:(

Mxbubs
11-25-2002, 12:34 AM
Chapparel! Crapperal! Been there, done that! Never again!:D

Mxbubs
12-01-2002, 01:33 PM
BUMP

yellowex01
12-01-2002, 02:08 PM
Well this isnt a horror story but rather a good one.. I ordered a new seat cover for my R on ebay.. www.atvseatcovers.com I get the seat cover in a matter of days. couldnt believe how fast it got here. Looked perfect, when I was installing it, it looked like it was cut a little too short on the sides. I took a pic of it and emailed it to Ron at his business. He replied within minutes and said it looked liked I didnt install it right. He explained how to do it correctly and If I still had trouble with it to send it right back no questions asked and they would make it right. Just felt like posting this in midst of all these horror stories..:)

Mxbubs
12-02-2002, 11:34 AM
bump

Dave400ex
12-02-2002, 02:12 PM
Have you heard from them yet?

Mxbubs
12-02-2002, 05:49 PM
Nope, but I know he has read this. Would you guys keep sending him emails. I REALLY appreciate it.....this is my only hope.

muff
12-02-2002, 06:02 PM
I've had problems with Golden West

w/ golden west they sent the wrong front plastic

I will e-mail them, but first have you talked to the guy lately and seen what he says?

phatswinn
12-03-2002, 10:56 AM
ok, to my understanding u said he would make a-arms for you, well, he may just have alot of orders to make up and i would just give the place a call and if they tell ya itll be allitle while theres alot of orders there not screwin ya, ask them when you can call back and they should have them done, in other words when they tell you they dont know what ur talking about take there asses to court and sue the **** out of them

JUSTINcredible
12-03-2002, 01:32 PM
I was thinking about giving the guy a call but i wasnt sure i should cuz i dont know if it would hurt your case or not by making harasing phone calls to him:confused:

dwhite
12-03-2002, 01:58 PM
I dont like to say you cant trust anyone cuz that just plain sucks . In most of my dealings on ebay or atv store related I have had pretty good relations - I guess you have to when you buy a motor from a bike youve never seen or heard . I like to think that most of us (atv guys and gals) are straight forward and not used car salesman . I will email for you .

Mxbubs
12-08-2002, 11:41 PM
Got bump?

Juggalo
12-06-2004, 02:57 PM
i know this is a really old thread but im just wondering if it was ever resolved?