PDA

View Full Version : if u drive a diesel read this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stuntin andy
03-29-2008, 07:55 AM
some of yall my know about the trucker strike 2008 on april 1st and lasts for 24 hours, now most of yall may not be fellow truckers but there is a way you can get in on this, dont buy diesel fuel of any kind, including kerosene( which is undyed diesel) but with us not buying diesel for 24 hours and the strike from the big guys a diffrence will be made and prices will go down. so april 1st starting at 12:01 am dont buy diesel fuel. every body needs to repost this and get the word out.

BuB400
03-29-2008, 09:52 AM
A 24 hour strike? Are you kidding me? That won't do much good. The goverment thinks mailing out rebate checks in May will help the economy,if they would just curb some of the fuel pricing it would help alot more than rebate checks. I'm surprised the truckers didn't strike a long time ago.I guess the only reason that they haven't is for fuel surcharges.

fast250r
03-29-2008, 12:46 PM
These one day strikes do nothing. Think about it. If everyone holds off for one day then the suppliers lose out on one days money making. Then the next day they make double there profit because now you are riding on fumes and have to buy even more. Either way, you are going to have to buy it. Whether it be today or tomorrow. You will still have to fill up your tank.

stuntin andy
03-29-2008, 03:18 PM
lol wtf just try

bansheeguy
03-29-2008, 03:43 PM
1. never happen. people have jobs and need to drive there.

2. if it did happen, gas would be 20 bucks a gallon the next day.

I have been hearing about this kind of strike for 2-3 years now.

sleepinR
03-31-2008, 11:27 AM
have you actually tried what dieselsecret is selling?

Cherney22
03-31-2008, 04:40 PM
the diesel company easily gets over a million dollars a day. Im pretty sure they'll miss that money. and the gas prices wont jump up to 20 bucks in one day.

stuntin andy
04-01-2008, 05:10 AM
DONT BUY GAS 2 DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

infantry317
04-01-2008, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by stuntin andy
DONT BUY GAS 2 DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you said "don't buy DIESEL???" :D

Doesn't matter, if you don't buy diesel today, you'll still have to tomorrow. You will still drive the same amount of miles. It makes 0 difference.

hungus07trx400
04-01-2008, 02:44 PM
They had some analyst in like Newsweek, or TIME Magazine write an entire article on how these strikes don't work. In order to make a difference nobody would have to buy gas for like a month. And even then, your gonna get a bunch of people that figure, "Well I said I wouldn't do this, but a few people here and there won't hurt...." I think the article just advised that everyone cut your driving in half (or try, obviously it's hard) and that would make a difference, but over a LONG period of time. It just may be out of your hands. Besides, for guys like me, we have to buy diesel everyday for all of our garbage trucks we own. Price goes up, rates go up. Everyone seems to understand, diesel in Westport CT right now is 4.49 a gallon..... and we have 10 trucks.....$$$.

chronicareo
04-01-2008, 04:36 PM
yea i bought diesel today all 13 gallons of it, i was on E reall hard too lol and i def wasnt pushin my car home

drr5
04-01-2008, 09:03 PM
we own a towing and recovery buisness, and yes the cost is killing us but, if you dont run the calls somebody else will and they will take your accounts with them.