PDA

View Full Version : Eichner Racing & MotoX Nutrition

ccmuscle22
03-28-2008, 01:44 AM
(03/27/08) Washougal WA. -Doug Eichner Racing teams with MotoX Nutrition

Doug Eichner Wins His First Pro Main of Season on his Polaris Outlaw. Doug Eichner found himself back on the podium in the WORCS Pro ATV Race. This was the first full race weekend that Doug was using the MXN performance
supplements. "We got the opportunity to work with Doug a little bit over the last few races but not in a full race weekend. After some testing with Doug, he felt this would be the endurance edge he needed to get back to the podium and we were thrilled to be working with the all time most succesful ATV racing champion", stated Christian Chambers of MotoX Nutrition. " Doug is a true professional and embassador in ATV racing, and he is one of the main reasons we developed our MotoX Nutrition performance line and support team", said Christian. Having already been around the Eichner/Polaris pits many times working with Eichner racing rider Angela Butler #88, Christian and the team just began developing a great relationship. Angela is currently in 1st place in theWoman's A and 6th in the Pro-Am, enjoying much success this year as well. MotoX Nutrition will also be working with the third rider on the Eichner team John Shafe # 4. Look for this Eichner/Polaris team to continue to push the points race this year and find themselves on many more podiums.

Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
[url]www.motoxnutrition.com

baldwinmx450r
03-28-2008, 12:56 PM
That moto x nutrition guy sure knows what hes talking about, His program works!!! Christian, I'll give you a shout today on my way home

-Ross

spanky101
03-28-2008, 04:45 PM
thats great to hear that they are doing well with your suplements! I havent really done much research but is there anything different that a mx racer would do compared to a worcs/gncc or anything like that?

ccmuscle22
03-29-2008, 12:04 PM
There really isn't a huge difference on the nutritional side. If you ask any of our riders, our concept is balance and consistency. It's endurance and recovery with either style.

Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
www.motoxnutrition.com