PDA

View Full Version : WORCS Youth Video and Photo clips

raidernut
03-27-2008, 09:38 PM
Check out this web-site for WORCS Youth video clips, as well as photos from all the WORCS rounds www.paparazzi-films.com

riding4fun
03-28-2008, 05:35 PM
Mark,

Thanks, there can never be too many pictures or videos for the kids to see themselves. :cool:

raidernut
03-28-2008, 08:14 PM
Your welcome. My parents own that site, and are doing some really cool video work. You can hire them to shoot your rider all weekend and produce a state of the art edited dvd, that makes a great sponsor tool, or just a keepsake, or christmas gift. They have made some for the worcs series, and some for individual riders. We got one made last year, and send them out to prospective sponsors, works like a charm. You cant beat the price. check out the one they did for david kelley on the site, i believe its called unleashed.

riding4fun
03-28-2008, 08:53 PM
I saw it. That was nice work. That would be something I will definitely look into.

Darrell

QuadJunkies
03-30-2008, 11:25 AM
Good stuff!
Video editing takes ALOT of time ,they def. put in many hours at the track and do a good job.
Your parents are great company for me out there in the field too! :p
Ive got two software programs I havent touched for a couple years-no time to learn something new it seems.lol :scary:
I wish them the best with there business.

wrhracing
04-01-2008, 11:50 AM
What date is the next WORCS race, and BTW really good pictures and coverage of the racers.

riding4fun
04-01-2008, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by wrhracing
What date is the next WORCS race, and BTW really good pictures and coverage of the racers.

April 18th 19th and 20th