PDA

View Full Version : ATV/MX Park research

Sportrax10
03-27-2008, 06:24 PM
How would one go about building an OHV park? What are the legalities involved, permits, etc. Is there anyway to get funding from government/state? (or is that completely unheard of) If so, how would you go about getting it?

I'm writing a paper about the absence of legal places to off road. Explaining the problems that are associated, and proposing the construction of legal OHV parks.

Let me know what you think, and please post websites that might have more information for research.

Thanks,

Paul

klutch
03-27-2008, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Sportrax10
How would one go about building an OHV park? What are the legalities involved, permits, etc. Is there anyway to get funding from government/state? (or is that completely unheard of) If so, how would you go about getting it?

I'm writing a paper about the absence of legal places to off road. Explaining the problems that are associated, and proposing the construction of legal OHV parks.

Let me know what you think, and please post websites that might have more information for research.

Thanks,

Paul

I am extremely interested in this subject too. My dad plans on starting our own track so we could use as much info as possible.
Everyone please post what you know. :)

Ralph
03-27-2008, 06:49 PM
Dan Harris from the Proving Grounds may be able to answer some of your questions.