PDA

View Full Version : how do sales work on this site

MTDman11
03-27-2008, 01:30 PM
i see alot of people selling atv parts on this site. i was wondering how that works? do the sellers work it out them selves?

i am trying to sell my dg rcm full system exhaust for honda trx300ex. has one small ding in it from loose fender mount hitting it. also i drilled out the bolt mount for easier installation(barrely drilled out, just makes longer not bigger size hole). this pipe adds a ton of power to my quad. only reason i am selling it is because its a bit on the loud side. looking to trade this full system for a hmf slip on or full. possibly with some cash.

derekhonda
03-28-2008, 04:48 AM
Its fairly easy, take a pic or two, be completely honest in your description (sounds like you are) pick a price and let her fly.

Recieve the payment before you ship. Only accept paypal or a cashiers check (guaranteed), then ship out the next day to keep your new friend happy.

Cheers.

Honda#4
03-28-2008, 08:32 AM
^^ Thats exactly what you do. One more thing in the Seller feedback section make sure you read the "Blackbook List" so you know who you dont sell to.

MTDman11
03-28-2008, 12:58 PM
thank you guys any more help appriciated

dpizz450
03-28-2008, 01:47 PM
what those guys above me said is all correct. and what you said is correct. the seller and the buyer work it out themselves.

if you scroll down towards the bottom of the forum there is a for sale and a wanted section. you post your things there. make sure to get pics. and check the feedback section to for people to not buy from and what not. good luck.

MTDman11
03-28-2008, 03:37 PM
ty