PDA

View Full Version : Military Toys

atvn
03-27-2008, 12:35 PM
As you can see from my post count I do not often post. I mostly read posts so I can learn. I don’t venture far from the powertrain & 400ex topics but take a look at them about every day, since that is what I have. The other day I stumbled on this section and was impressed by the support some give to others who are currently serving in the military.

I noticed a few have posted pictures of equipment that they use or have used in the military. I think we need a thread to give all past and present service men/women a chance to show off their military toys.

I ask that everyone please respect a couple of things for this thread:

Do not flame others or use this for a soundboard for your beliefs about government or wars. If you want to do that please start a different thread.
Respect each other please, if what you have to say is not respectful then just pass on posting.

For those that post pictures or have served/do serve it would be awesome if when you post to this thread for the first time you also include: Branch you serve/served, Dates, units/division & jobs. Never know, some of us may have crossed paths before and some of you currently serving may in the future.

My pictures are not on my current computer. (shhh don’t tell - I am at work)

I will post some when I get home

Me:
USMC – 1992-1997
Unit: HMH-463 – CH53D Helicopter Squadron
Jobs: Flight Line Mechanic, Crew Chief, & Quality Assurance

atvn
03-27-2008, 12:52 PM
Found one I had on this computer. Will post more later. A friend took this one while we were making some practice landings on the USS Boxer. That is me in the crew door making sure we are all clear to land.