PDA

View Full Version : just upgraded my cell to a sony walkman.

REDRIDDER
03-27-2008, 11:22 AM
just curious to know who has one and if you have downloaded any of the free features.Im am really curious to see who has downloaded the GPS features, i was thinking about downloading that it supposed to track your distance, speed, time ect...was wondering if it would work when your riding your quad or is it only capable of measuring walking running speeds?

Scro
03-27-2008, 12:06 PM
I can tell I'm getting old. When I first read this, I thought that they started putting cellphone features on a CD player:ermm:

REDRIDDER
03-27-2008, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Scro
I can tell I'm getting old. When I first read this, I thought that they started putting cellphone features on a CD player:ermm: dude your 2yrs yonger than me how do you figure your even close to being old!

smr
03-28-2008, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by Scro
I can tell I'm getting old. When I first read this, I thought that they started putting cellphone features on a CD player:ermm:

I thought the same thing. :D

Scro
03-28-2008, 07:19 AM
Well, maybe not old...just outdated compared to the new generation. :D I'm sure there are some kids that don't even know what a walkman CD player is:p

smr
03-28-2008, 12:11 PM
you had a walkman with a cd player?.....:eek2:

mine was 8 trk...:D ....j/k it was really cassette tape

deathman53
03-29-2008, 04:49 PM
I thought the same thing, with a walkman being a portable cassette player. I had a bunch of them, I have moved on with technology and now have a ipod. My friend still has a walkman cd player, car mount for it, cassette player adpater. It hasn't been used in quite some time.