PDA

View Full Version : Building large online YFZ graphics database

4bidden
03-27-2008, 01:41 AM
Well, it will actually be all ATVs but since I have a TRX I have started with plenty of TRX stuff.

It will be a feature on one of my ATV websites so people can easily search and find graphics for their quad and what they look like on real quads, not the mockups or just graphics sitting on a table like some sites have.

Once launched everyone will be able to add new pictures of their graphics themselves, but I want to start off with a large gathering for each model, so its time for YFZ! :)

If you could post up a CLEAR photo of your quad, the year it is, and the graphics manufacturer, kit style name, and if you know the mfg website, that would be awesome!

Should also make for a good sticky in here! :)

#17YFZRACER
03-27-2008, 02:21 PM
sounds sweet. i dont have after market graphics so cant really help ya. as far as the sticky...hope you have better luck than us:cuss:

4bidden
03-27-2008, 02:33 PM

It really will be an awesome feature once finished. I'm just finishing up small things in the backend and then have to add the actual search pages. The hardest part is done, just need a bunch of different graphics now! :) It will be much easier once the feature is live, but I don't want to launch it without a decent start for each model.

csr250r
01-09-2009, 06:15 PM
Sounds awsome i was hoping someone would do this. Whens it going to be up?

01-09-2009, 08:55 PM
check out www.atvgraphicman.com