PDA

View Full Version : I'm gettin good!!!!!

bdtoady22
03-26-2008, 08:39 PM
well i got home from work today and it seemed like the right thing to do. i got the quads out and were playing around. out came the kazuma 50 for the little fella and the battery powerd john deere tractor for the 3 year old. there i was rippin around the yard and dear old dad decides to show the oldest how good of a power wheelie he can do. so off i go 1st up on the back tires grabbed the clutch in to second. i was proud of myself never kept a whellie up while shifting!! i thought to my self d-mn im gettin good just as the grab bar dug into the ground and through me off. there i lay help less as the 400 flopped over on its side i thought ah no harm done except to my pride, or at least i thought. i jumped up and flipped er over and dang it broken clutch lever, oh well i didnt like that on anyway. well hope you get a laugh cause i sure did!!!!!!

BigBore24
03-26-2008, 08:49 PM
it never seems to happen when no one is watching. i have to be real careful any time i want to show off in front of someone. cuz i could do something a milion times and as soon as someone is watching me i will bite the dust. thats the only way to learn i guess.

Brauap
03-26-2008, 08:53 PM
X2!:macho

Lowcountrydave
03-26-2008, 09:20 PM
Last time I was "showing off" It cost me a lower control arm and a stock shock! I blew a aluminum gate off its hinges........

Ahhh girls.....

Dave :D

UNBROKEN
03-26-2008, 09:27 PM
^ lol they alwyas find a way to get into ure wallet somehow