PDA

View Full Version : Gamecube problems? Possibly got scammed

TGW_400ex
03-26-2008, 08:13 PM
I bought Super Smash Bros Melee on amazon. I got it today and it gives me a error when I put it in. I've wiped it and everything. Does amazon have any refund policy on used games or am I SOL?

dpizz450
03-26-2008, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by TGW_400ex
I bought Super Smash Bros Melee on amazon. I got it today and it gives me a error when I put it in. I've wiped it and everything. Does amazon have any refund policy on used games or am I SOL?

never used or bought anything from amazon and dont know much about it but i do know they are a pretty big company, correct me if i am wrong. i would get in contact with them (phone or e-mail) and tell them the problem your having and that it has not worked from day one the first time you put it in. dont know of any gamecube problems, havent played mine in years. do all your other games work? if they are a good loyal company and actually care about their customers, i'd imagine they would refund or exchange your game. let me know what happens. and be sure to cheeck your other games if they work and let us kno. that way youll atleast know if its your system or the game.

edit: one more thing try unplugging all connections from wall, adapter, gamecube, tv, and all that. and try blowin/dustin them off. also try blowing out some of the dust out the system if it needs it. hope this helps.

TGW_400ex
03-26-2008, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by YZrida
never used or bought anything from amazon and dont know much about it but i do know they are a pretty big company, correct me if i am wrong. i would get in contact with them (phone or e-mail) and tell them the problem your having and that it has not worked from day one the first time you put it in. dont know of any gamecube problems, havent played mine in years. do all your other games work? if they are a good loyal company and actually care about their customers, i'd imagine they would refund or exchange your game. let me know what happens. and be sure to cheeck your other games if they work and let us kno. that way youll atleast know if its your system or the game.

edit: one more thing try unplugging all connections from wall, adapter, gamecube, tv, and all that. and try blowin/dustin them off. also try blowing out some of the dust out the system if it needs it. hope this helps. Thank you for the help and yes I rented the same game and it did work. I send them a email but I'm wondering if they will because it was user and but on there by another person. Who knows but if there like ebay I think they will do something.