PDA

View Full Version : Got My Amr Monster Coil Yesterday!

REDRIDDER
03-26-2008, 08:23 AM
This was an excellent improvement espically for the price.IMO the AMR monster coil does the same job as the $180 dollar ikat spark enhancer but for about $100 bucks less, we had the ikat on my brothers CRF150 and it preformed just as well as my AMR coil but like i said for alot less.I paid like $76 shipped and it arrived in 4 days fast shipping and im throughly impressed.To start the coil keeps my plug cleaner also it will make your quad rev faster,works very well on the bottom end only thing is now i will be getting a rev box to accomindate for the quickness in the revs.I would recomend this to any one wanting a cheaper preformance upgrade oh not to mention that the throttle responce is noticeable crisper.easy install.

mcwilly
03-26-2008, 09:35 AM
I've read good things about them. Think it would make a difference on a stock motor? Anybody w/ a stock motor that has one care to chime in?

REPOMAN
03-26-2008, 10:13 AM
i have the amr stage 3 rev box and the amr monster coil and love them. when my motor was stock i still felt an improvement. great product at a great price

hornetgod13
03-26-2008, 11:24 AM
I have a monster coil on my quad too. Works great for me.