View Full Version : Blue Diamond?

predator dad
03-25-2008, 03:11 AM
I was thinking of going to BD on Friday. Is the atv track open? Anyone been there lately?

Jersey450R
03-25-2008, 07:03 AM
every time i call there, the girl says the same thing..."no, quad tracks closed...its muddy".

300exkid123
03-25-2008, 07:25 AM
the guy that owns blue dimond hates quads

jrspawn
03-25-2008, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by 300exkid123
the guy that owns blue dimond hates quads

He does?

Im pretty sure you dont even know who the owner is. The park is owned and operated under one of the largest construction companies in the area.

And jersey450r, they are not pulling your leg. The quad track has been muddy. Its rained EVERY week through winter really. The drainage out back has been changed alot from all the work that was done out back, and with the rain on top of that, well its muddy. Spring is coming, so just hang on there guys. Im sure when the weather breaks for good and they are able to get something done out there it will be good.

I cant stress enough how important it is to support any track out there now days. With everyone complaining all its gonna do is get the rest of our riding places shut down. Just look at jersey, those guys only have a couple spots if that really left.

And another thing, at least they are being honest when people are calling in. Ive been to other tracks when i called before hand and got the "track is in great shape". And turn out to be a slop hole.

Thank you
Justin

jrspawn
03-25-2008, 11:13 AM
predator dad, i believe its supposed to rain towards then end of the week again. So i wouldnt count on riding there friday. How ever seaford(middleford, delmarva motorsports park) should be perfect sunday. The track is sandy and dries out VERY fast. Theres always a great turn out of quads there. I think ill be down there with some quads and the rhinos.

Thank you
Justin

predator dad
03-25-2008, 11:41 AM
I don't live too far from seaford but you guys are all too fast for me. I'm just a casual rider. I've been wanting to get over there on Sundays but my son has lacrosse on Sundays.

predator dad
03-29-2008, 03:07 AM
I went to Blue Diamond on Friday. Atv track was in decent shape. I was the only one on the track. All the bikes were on the big mx track. Had a really good time , just wish there were a few quads to ride with.

chris75
04-29-2008, 06:11 PM
just joined there!! :D i was there last saturday