PDA

View Full Version : Broke Axle

chuck21
03-24-2008, 07:55 PM
ANY BODY EVER BROKE A REAR AXLE ON A 50cc? BRANDON WAS OUT PRACTICING TODAY AND IT BROKE CLEAN AT THE TWO BIG AXLE NUTS. HAS THERE BEEN A PROBLEM WITH THESE THINGS ON 50cc. THANKS CHUCK..............

jread14
03-24-2008, 08:32 PM
We have two that are tweaked and but never broken one. Get the new RPM axle and you should be good to go. I am sure Gary Fallon w/ G Force and Marc with Hotquads and fix you up.

quadscrib
03-24-2008, 08:37 PM
Id say hes riding the hell out of it..lol;) I hope he didnt get hurt. I beleive RPM sells a lifetime warranty replacement for them.. I run one on my YFZ450 and theyre definatly the thing...in fact so do most of the pros.
Personally though they arnet the cheapest I wouldnt consider anything else..unless hes in the stock class. Too big of a safety risk if hes broke one of them even once.
Again, I hope hes ok !

(p.s. axles break on any quad w/ enough use/abuse.. width is not the main reason people switch)

chuck21
03-25-2008, 05:19 PM
You guys are awsome THANKS for the replys. Wow it sounds like RPM is very popular. This might be my problem he does ride in the stock appearing 50cc class here in Florida, so I'm not sure we can go that route BTW how much do they cost? No we were very fotunate that he did not crash:) He is just dissapionted that he has to ride the older and slower bsi 50 untill I figure out what I am going to do with this. Chuck.......

quadrider#1
03-25-2008, 05:56 PM
chuck21 sent you a pm