PDA

View Full Version : CO 2 tire inflator/repair kits??

speedracer350X
03-24-2008, 05:07 AM
Seen them advertised all over, anyone use them? I would think they would be good for us sport machine owners( compact lightweight, etc..) How many does it take to repair say a rear tire on a 450R, if I were to plug it. Would it be enough to ride the rest of the day or just enough to get you home or to your vehicle? Any thoughts or experience appreciated!!

Scro
03-27-2008, 07:15 AM
They work great! One cartridge will put about 3-4 pounds in a rear tire. We use them all the time.

speedracer350X
03-28-2008, 04:38 AM
Thanks, thought it would be a good investment. Technology sure is great sometimes. A few years ago you would've had to limp home or to your vehicle with a flat, now you can fix it and keep going.

jason43050
04-10-2008, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by speedracer350X
Seen them advertised all over, anyone use them? I would think they would be good for us sport machine owners( compact lightweight, etc..) How many does it take to repair say a rear tire on a 450R, if I were to plug it. Would it be enough to ride the rest of the day or just enough to get you home or to your vehicle? Any thoughts or experience appreciated!! i got a great big box of those atv repair kits that i got from my work. they work wonders!!! would have been pushing a very long way without it!!